Entry 0.3

creds: to anybody who gave me an idea for any chapter. I sometimes forget to add those

dont play music yet

Ross had fallen asleep in Riker's arms. Riker knew how much he wanted to see her again, but there was something pulling him back from his evil plans. His plan for Raura.

Someone in his head was saying not to interfere. It would only make matters worst. God had a plan. 

A plan for Raura. He sighed and tries getting up, but Ross was still clinging onto him. Riker unwraps Ross from his body, and leaves the house.

-

Ross soon woke up exhausted, with tear stains on his cheeks. Riker had left him on the couch with a blanket over him. He looks around. "Hey Ross."

"Linger?"

"Yeah hi. Sorry I haven't seen you in  awhile." she chuckled. He rolls his eyes. "Whatever." he says. Linger sits next to him. "It'll be okay." she whispered. He sniffled. "I wish." he sighs. "...How about....wait.. I have an idea." she began to smile. He raised an eye brow.

-

"Oh hell no! Dude I haven't rode that shit in years!" Ross groaned as Linger continues to smile. His motorcycle stood there. "Hey, life is short. I know you want to. You gotta live a little. So lets just go out into the night, and forget everything." she said. "A little pain lets you know you're alive, but we gotta live and love. Not just survive." she remarked. "Google?"

"Google."

Soon enough, they we're both outside into the night, wearing helmets. Ross wore his helmet, Italian leather jacket, blue ripped jeans, and black converse. Liner actually didn't need anything. She was an angel after all.

"Well then." she smiled. "Lets ride!" 

- music starts here.-

 Linger laughed and smiled, and Ross began to drive around the California night on his motorbike. It was the perfect night to drive around. The best night could happen tonight. "I've got sun-burnt, waiting for the jets to land!" they began to sing along. She smiles, as a first smile began to creep up on his face, but he miserably failed to smile. "Come on, smile!" she yelled over the loud music. He focused on the rode. There are a million reasons why NOT to smile.

How do you feel?

How do you feel?

Linger sighs.

------- music should end here----- (unless you want to continue listening)

Laura sighs and walks up the stairs to her son's room. She hasn't even realized that her son was gone. But thankfully, she found him in his room, on his bed. Weirdly, it smelt like smoke. "Autumn? Why does it smell like cigarettes in your room?" she asked. Autumn coughs, and climbs down his bed. "What do you mean?" she looks at him, and smells his shirt. "What the heck Autumn? What have you been doing!?!? Why do you smell like that?!?!?"

"Outside air." he lies. She looks at him with a suspicious look. "What? It can stick easily you know." he says, starting to cough. She sighs. "I love you Autumn. I feel like I haven't said that in a long time." she hugs him tightly. He smiles slightly, and hugs her back. "I came here to talk to you cause I have some news.." she sat down with him. "You see.. Aubree...." she says. He nods. "She's... not my baby." she says. "I don't know how I got her birth certificate, but I ran DNA test at the doctor, and she had no DNA of your father and mine at all. Lynch isn't her last name. The certificate was a phony. But I ended up talking with people, and I know who's her real parents."

Autumn raises an eye brow. "Its Courtney's.."

"Who's Courtney?"

Laura sighs, and was too lazy to tell him. "Internet is waiting for you." she chuckles. He shrugs, as he went on the lap top in his room, and searched up Courtney Eaton.

"Okay. So Courtney is Dad's Ex-Girlfriend from like, 7 years ago right?" Autumn asks. She nods. "And right before that, she had a relationship with this guy named Callum. He proposed and she said now, then like 2 weeks later she asks my dad out.... is that it?" Autumn says. Laura wasn't surprised. A few minutes on the internet, and you get a whole bunch of information that's nothing but shit to your brain.

"Yes. So now, I have to give Aubree up in a few days to Courtney, and shes surprised about everything. She's surprised about everything. And I havent even told Aubree."

"Where has Aubree been this whole time?"

"Listening to this whole conversation." a voice from the door way said, and ran down the stairs. 

-------------------------------------

hi there

I have some bad news...................so my book Phantom.... I'm unpublishing it. IKIKIKIK bad idea, but its not going to be deleted. Its gonna sit in my edit section until my writers block is out. I'm so sorry. But that just gonna be that. Sorry... but I have a new book coming out soon. I want to maintain the amount of books I have. I have nineteen in total, but 9 that I'm currently working on.  So yea... sorry about that. But it will be published again soon until it is a complete book.

ANYWAYS

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! This book is almost over. :(
share ur thoughts please! AND GOODBYE

-Ana