Entry 0.3

Autumn was sitting at the dinner table, in the living room. He ate his food silently, as suddenly, a knock had become present. Autumn went to open the door, but Laura shouted, 

"Don't open it! I'll get it!" Autumn didn't listen, and opened the door.

Only to find his father standing there.

"Autumn, didn't I tell you not to open the- Oh."

They stared at each other, as Ross secretly checked her out. But when he did, he found the tattoos written on her neck, and chest. Once he read it, he was fully shocked. But then, he was snapped out of his thoughts.

"Dad?" Autumn asked. "Well I uh.." Ross was shaking. He was sober from 'happy hour.'

 Seconds after that, he ran off into the streets. Autumn and Laura still stood there, confused. "Mom? What was he doing here?" he asked her. Laura didn't respond, and walked off from the door step. He stood there, leaning against the door frame, still wondering what his father was doing here. When he had seen his parents together, he felt a tingle in his stomach. He felt a weird tension in between them. It all felt un-normal. He never really felt a family as a whole in a long time. Its still not a whole, and he wasn't sure it ever will be. He closed the door shut.

But at that night, he was still awake, thinking about it. Aubree slept on the bunk under him. He never says anything to her as much. He felt as if, something was odd. He didn't feel like a twin to her. He felt as if-

Well you always feel something. 

His gut had always told him something. Like that big thing that was happening. He never knew what it was, but it was gonna happen. His whole body and mind told him to stop always feeling or going with your gut, but deep down in him, he secretly did want to go with it. There was something odd about this big thing happening. He could barely get the picture. He suddenly had an idea, why not visit his father? 

He opened the window which was directly in front of him. Once he did, he climbed out, and jumped to the ground, from the second story window.

He walked through the silent night to his fathers house, only in a soft yellow long sleeved shirt, and grey sweat pants, and socks. (Including the messy hair) 

He reached his fathers house, and he already knew that his father had a shitty lock, that doesn't even lock. So every time you would walk in front of his door, you could see that the door was a crack open. He decided to knock, and not be rude and weird. He found it funny how no one had kidnapped him yet.

Yet.

Suddenly, someone yelled, "Come in." 

Autumn walked in the house, which wasn't big. It was small, but not too small. It was a perfect 2 roomed house. It was like a cute small doll house.

But in a shitty version. 

The walls we're slightly cracked, all the walls we're painted just a shitty kind of white, and the floor was plain and dirty, and the walls have holes in it. Autumn wondered how his father can live in this shit hole. The fire-escape in his room didn't have a gate, which is dangerous. 

Autumn got out of his thoughts, remembering that he was there for a reason. He found his dad on the brown old shitty couch, beer bottles on the floor that we're clearly empty, and 1 that was recently opened. An ash tray stood by the couch as well, including the pack of cigarettes peeking out of his fathers pocket. "D-Dad..?" Autumn called, standing by him. He shook him gently, and Ross looked at him. "Hi." he said simply, and gave him a hug. Autumn hugged back tightly, ignoring the smell of alcohol and smoke. Autumn was very well aware of inhaling secondhand smoke is bad, but he didn't care. He was only here to see his father. "I missed you." he said. "How are you?" he asked, after letting go the hug, but before that, kissing Autumn's cheek.

"Worried."

"About what?"

"You dad. I'm so worried about you. Look at this place!" Autumn took a look around with him, checking out the bottles of beer, the ash trays, and the broken photographs.

"Autumn... Please don't worry about me. I'm okay here."

"No your not! Look, I know I've never met your happy immature side. I never met the other side of you. I want to. I miss you." 

Ross pulled Autumn on his lap, and laid with him, wrapped his arm around his son. "I know you do. But I just... try and try and try and try again, but the remedy is too far. The remedy doesn't need me." Ross sighed. Autumn let out a sigh as well.

Why couldn't I just be... normal?

-----------------------------------------

hello thereeeeeeeeeeeee

I HOPE U LIKE

SHARE UR THOUGHTS <3 <3 it helps

This book will soon be coming close to an end..... enjoy while you can. <3 <3

BAI

-Ana