Chapter 2 - Entry 0.1

He looked around the building while holding his mothers hand.  "Second floor, room 2B." The security guard said. She nodded and went into elevator.

They reached the seconds floor, and she exit out. It was the kids floor. Designed for kids. "Mom I'm 8! I don't need to hold your hand anymore!" He whined, trying to break free like all kids want to do when their parents hold their hand. "Calm down." She said. She still didn't let go. He for sure had anger issues of course. She reached the room 4B. The room a private therapist. "I don't need therapy!" He groaned. She sighed and knocked. A lady with long white and candy blue hair opened the door. (Shes on the media.) She looked pretty unique. She wore heavy make up on her eyes, and pink lip stick. She was wearing a black ball cap backwards, and a black hoodie, and black jeans. She had grey eyes too. "Hello! 3:00?" She asked. Laura nodded. "Love you Autumn. Be a good boy." She kissed his head, and left. The lady shut the door. "Have a seat." She said. She looked about 25 or 26.

He sat down. 

"So whats your name?" She asked. "Autumn." He muttered. He didn't like saying his name to anybody. The response he would get at school was, 'Oh, Autumn. That's like a girl name! You know what. Maybe your gay.'

And he got very ticked off.

"Oh that's a very nice name! " She smiled. 

"Liar." He murmured. She looked through her computer. "Well, I see that you suffer from ADHD, Dyslexia, anger issues, sensitivity, and depression." She listed. "And your 8 years old." She added on. She raised her eye brows once she read he was 8 years old. "You tried to commit suicide because.. why?" She asked. "What makes you think i'm gonna tell you!" He yelled. "Your just a stranger!!" He yelled. "Autumn. Honey. I'm here to help. I know i'm just a stranger, but I want you to tell me your feelings about life." She said. 

"Its stupid, gross, and has no definition whatsoever! Why should we live?" He said. "Well for religious people, to serve god, but for others, I don't know." She said. "Well I don't care! Why should we live life?" He said. "I wondered the same thing as a kid." She said.

"Your lying!"

"Nope." She said. 

He rolled his eyes. "Your a bad liar."

"I'm not lying." She said. He sighed. "Go on."

-------

"Why should I live if there is enough people in the world?" Ross sighed, looking at the tomb stone. He sighed. "I miss you grandma." He frowned as he sat beside it. "I couldn't afford any flowers.. so I took  some from a vase." He said. Of course no respond. He sighed and played with a daisy, rolling it around with his two fingers. He suddenly heard footsteps on twigs. He didn't care. He thought it was just another person visiting a tomb stone. 

But he way wrong.

So wrong.

--------

Rydel tapped on the floor. 

Whats her plan for Raura?

She was a big time shipper of Raura. Always has been from the start. Now her fangirl life is complicated even more.Even more complicated when Rourtney happened. That was tough.

She always plastered fake smiles whenever Ross and Courtney we're together, or whenever they we're together with herself. She even invited her to her tea party because she was part of the girl group, even though she hated when she came. She was a definite BITCH.

B. I. T.C.H

She's not even THAT pretty. But she doesn't call herself pretty enough to call Courtney 'Not that pretty.' In fact, she thinks Courtney looks better than her, but that's not the point.

_2017 EDIT_Im re-reading my book to re fresh my brain and i really need to put this out there, to make this clear. My past self already made it clear to the person who commented this, but i'll make it clear to everyone.

Look, I don't hate Courtney as much as I did before. Tbh, I actually don't give a fuck anymore about what she does. In the past when i didn't like her at all, I didn't like because she "isn't pretty"

(Which actually she kinda is..? She's not ugly thats for sure...)

I guess I was just angry because my ship was crashed by her. I was angry like any other shipper. But eventually I learned that not liking her because she is dating Ross is not very reasonable and that I should really just learn to live with it.

So yeah, all I wanted to say! Continue my children!!! tbh idk if people are still reading this book since i wrote it such a long time ago lol__

The point is that Courtney was not as pretty as Laura. Well, one of the points. She knew that it was bitchy for being fake to her, but it was the right thing to do. She is- WAS her brothers girlfriend!

Ah. Was, is the  perfect word in that sentence. She looked around the room, missing the sounds of Ross randomly playing the guitar, or Rocky and Ryland fighting about video games. Its all gone.

She now has moved into an apartment with Ellington her boyfriend of course. Everybody was happy when Rydellington happened. Of course she was happy for herself as well, but she thought as always, why couldn't this happen with Raura? 

Why can't it happen?

Of course it happened. She was so happy. Especially when she found out they had sex.

Haha. That day was one of the days Ross was missing. And that year he came back. With the help of an unknown person, she'd have the desire to meet, hug her a million times, be SUPER nice to her, and invite her to her tea parties!

But the real point is that..

She needs a plan for Raura. 

The Raura plan.

She's so not giving a whole 11 years of shipping Raura. Hell no.

Yes. Its been 11 years since Austin and Ally happened. Unbelievable huh? Its 2022, and now shes 28.

Living in an apartment alone with her boyfriend.

Life was tougher than she thought.

------

He looked up at the person. 

He couldn't believe it.

"Linger?"

-----------

_2017 EDIT_

Hey there! me from the future! I deleted the authors note that was here before, because i was going through my depressed stage at this point.. most of you already read it anyways, so yeah... whateevs! Thanks for reading! My 2015 self thanks you!

~Ana