Chp 3: Searing Troubles

Chapter 3: Searing Troubles

__________________________

Ally's POV:

We left the a little while after that. After all we did have a song to get to. Today just wasn't a good day though. Austin just couldn't focus. So I just suggested that we meet up some other time. And with that, we bid our goodbyes, and he left.

My stepmom Meredith walked through the door as I was writing an entry down in my journal.

We don't get along well. In fact she is probably one of the worse factors of my life. She hates me. All because I came from my Mother. And I wasn't her daughter.

The thing is, no one knows. Not my Dad, not Austin, not even Trish. I guess Trish knows she kinda strict, but she doesn't know it all.

"Ally. What are you doing?" She spit.

" I'm just writing in my journal." I replied calmly.

"How about you get off your lazy ass and actually do some work in the store? Huh?"

In my head I rolled my eyes thinking, "Says the woman who spent all day at the nail salon?"

"There's nothing to be done, Meredith."

"There's always something to do! My child, Lannah would have been efficient, and using all her time wisely unlike you, you slut!"

The rage was in her eyes, while their we're tears brimming in mine. She always gets like that whenever she talks about Lannah. Lannah is her real daughter. She was previously divorced, and the father got custody of Lannah. Lannah was apparently two years of age at the time. The dad banned Meredith from seeing her. And I can see why too. Meredith is a complete pshyco maniac.

She has a personality dis order, or something. I don't even know. When my Dad is in the room she is the sweetest person ever. She gets all lovey. The only thing for him in her eyes is adoration. Whilst the only thing for me is hatred. It's only for my Father, when she puts on her 'mask'. It also when Austin is here. Or Trish. It could be anyone really, it seems as if I'm the only one to whom she shows her true colors, and becomes the monster.

And I try my very best to be civil back to her, in hopes that she'll calm down. But some days it is just to hard for me to be the mature one. And this is one of those days.

"Meredith? Do you ever wonder how my dad would react if he were to, I don't know, hear the way you speak to me, when no ones around?"

I said smugly looking at her with narrowed eyes.

" You wouldn't dare, you little bitch!"

She she said, anger dripping from her tone.

"O, I would. " I challenged.

I ran over to the piano counter picked up my phone and dialed my Dad, as quick as I could.

He picked up.

"DAD! Meredith--"

She cut me off, by taking the phone ending the call.

"You really think you own me, don't you?" Meredith sneered.

She loomed over me, making me back up into the corner of the store.

"Well, I wouldn't get your hopes up."

And that was the last thing I heard before I saw her raise her hand, and I felt searing white hot pain across my cheek.

__________________________

Notes/ AN:

ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓨ, ⓣⓗⓐⓣⓢ ⓘⓣⓢ ⓢⓗⓞⓡⓣ. :( ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘ ⓢⓣⓘⓛⓛ ⓓⓞⓝⓣ ⓡⓔⓐⓛⓛⓨ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ ⓘⓕ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓖⓤⓨⓢ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓨ ⓨⓔⓣ.

ⓑⓤⓣ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓡⓔⓐⓓ ⓥⓞⓣⓔ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ. ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚⓢ :)

~ Maya❤