Chp. 20: irrational

Chapter 20: irrational

_______________

Austin's pov:

I pulled back the covers to my small bed.

I shivered both from cold and the excitement that I was feeling at the moment. Harry and I had planned something for Ally that will, for sure, show her I care.

Also, add nervousness to my list of current emotions.

I was confident about this. Although at the same time you let the worry seep in from the corners.

• • •

Ally's pov:

The drumming of my fingers was echoing in the small space of the tour bus bathroom.

"Meredith," I stated this with no emotion whatsoever.

"Let's skip all the sensitivity. Agreed? " her cold voice rang through my ears.

I stayed silent.

"Your father is to return tomorrow. Although I do love him, you on the other hand... I can deal without. So, while you away on tour, you don't have to see me. I don't have to see you. Right?"

Is it possible to punch someone through a phone?

"Yes. Although you must know I hate you and could do without you as well?"

"Besides the point. I don't want things to get irrational--"

"Irrational? So, slapping and cussing at someone is rational, Meredith?" I cut her off with my collected tone.

"Yes. You keep quiet about that incident and things will go on as normal. "

My lips were trying to fumble for words but nothing came. She was unbelievable. I know I agreed to not talk to my father about it at the moment, but never to mention it?

What about after tour, when I return home?

I couldn't stand the image of that smug smile on her face, knowing she had thrown me off.

So I ended the call.

____________

A/N:

This story frustrates me to extents you will never understandddd.

Ok bye. :))))))

- Maya♥️