Chp. 8: Contemplation & Revenge.

Chapter 8: Contemplation and Revenge.

__________________________

Trish's POV:

I was in my room getting ready.

I could hear Ally singing in the shower across the hall, in the bathroom. I let out a giggle at the full on musical she was doing.

But what I was doing today is no laughing matter.

I was picking out an outfit, I wanted to look nice for the person I was meeting with. I was putting on some cheetah print legging/jeans. I then slipped on a purple tee with a black laced heart on it. I put on my black uggs, put some curl moisturizer in my hair, and then went to get my makeup bag. I put on black eyeliner, winged. I then put on some hazel mascara with gold eyeshadow. I decided to only do eye-makeup. After that, I grabbed my things and headed out of the house.

As I stepped out of my house, I realized it was chilly outside.

I didn't want to get sick, so I quickly ran back in to get my black leather jacket.

Then, I started my venture to Mini's in the mall. I was going there to meet with Dez. Only, it wasn't about the music video of the song they are writing for the party. Considering they hadn't even written the song yet. It was actually about Ally's step mother, and our revenge. Dez still hasn't heard about it. I was going to tell him, and hopefully have him join Austin and I's plan. Austin wasn't able to make it today, he said he 'had something to do.'

Whatever.

However, we haven't started formulating the plan yet. I've been to busy helping Ally moving here and making sure she is steering clear of Meredith.

And since I am pretty much the mastermind behind all things that have to do with revenge, if I'm not there, then Austin probably hasn't started getting any ideas yet.

I got inside my Chevy Camaro. I buckled the seatbelt, which was as cold as ice, and started the engine.

I then backed out of our driveway, and started down the street.

As I was driving, a scene kept burning through my head, playing out of all the nasty comments thrown out to Ally by Meredith. It was really hard for me to find out, and I was even harder on my self for not noticing.

I treated Meredith like nothing more than a strict teacher or something like that, before Ally told me. She was strict, I knew at least that from the times I've seen her vaguely at Sonic Boom when she would go out with Ally's father. I just feel enraged that

Ally wouldn't stick up for herself and tell her Dad what kind of person Meredith really is.

Through all this thinking I was already at the Parking lot. I picked a space close to the entrance, and slid out of my car.

I was at the entrance to Miami Mall. I had brought a note pad that contained my ideas, which was in the side punch of my purse.

I was heading past Apple and turning right at Aeropostale when I finally came across Mini's.

I then saw Dez sitting at the spot where we agreed to meet

As I was sitting down and getting my note pad out, I smirked having only one thought on my mind.

'We're coming for you Meredith.'

. . .

Austin's POV:

I was going to Trish's house, which was where Ally was.

We had a meeting today for the revenge on Meredith....but I couldn't just leave that almost kiss there, like it was nothing! Because to me, at least, it was more than nothing. Although I didn't want to believe it, I knew that when we both scattered to opposite sides of the piano bench, that that moment wasn't going to happen again. Wasn't going to recreate itself, at least in that time. My heart was pounding so loudly, in excitement, shock, and sadness. All at the same time. Me and Ally almost kissed. We were interrupted. And I didn't get to kiss her.

After that contemplative moment of silence, she softly whispered to me that she was going to go. And I was shattered.

Did that mean she didn't want to

kiss me? I had somehow gotten the courage to lean in. Yet, she didn't

back away when she had the chance. And her eyes fluttered close as I got

nearer, which gave me some hope.

So I went and continued to go for it.

But then my Mom had to go and ruin it.

I mean, I sort of knew there was something between us. There always has been, and their always will be. Whether it is a friendship or something more is the question. But I purely believe thats up to us.  

Not 'fate', or anyone else.

And somehow, I was determined to make sure that it was more than friends.

Even so, I planned to get to know 'Ally Dawson' first. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous, of course. She has no idea how crazy she drives me. But I don't just want her for her looks. The Ally that I have come to know has so much in common with me. We both share a dream in music. That's our biggest compatibility, the whole reason we even know each other. But she makes me want to find out more about her. Sure, I know alot of things about her already...but I want to know more.

It's really funny how one day, you don't even know someone, they are a stranger...and the next their your best friend and your crush.

I was pulling up to Trish's house, but I was getting nervous. There was actually some sweat on my palms. Probably should have at least thought of something to say before I got here.

Ugh. Nice move, Austin.

Either way it was too late to back out now. So, I mustered up as much courage as I could, turned off the ignition, got up and walked down the path towards the glass door.

__________________________

Authors Note:

Helloo.

Um. I wanted I make the next chapter reallyyy long, so I decide to end this one here. I know it's kinda a filler chap.

Eh, who the hell am I kidding, it is a filler chapter.

But I am going to be really busy! I have this thingamajig called Bobcat Bash at my school tomorrow. Then i have gymnastics. I have a meet on Sat.

And then I have exams next week, an then June 7th is my last day of school! :D

And then SUMMER!☀

Gahh.

I'm going Disney. Then New York till August! :) Oh and I have a pool party next Friday too....

Ah. I'm excitedly excited.

And about the book, do you guys like it when I switch POV's? Yes no maybe so?

Anyways...

V O T E ! ! ! ! !

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Do it, now.

Ok? ok.

Love you.❤

~Maya☺