Chapter 6: Red and White.

________________________

Austin's POV:

I was sweating and tears were pouring down my face as I sat up with a start from my bed.

I was having the dreams again.

As I thought back to Trish's words. I got angry all over again. The tiniest bit of respect I had, whatsoever, for the bitch (Meredith) was lost when Trish told me what happened. Especially all the things that she called and said to Ally! That is horrible. It's just...it's something no one should go through. Especially not someone as nice as Ally! Trish told me to just let Ally think about it for a little bit. To give her some time to sort out her own thoughts before talking about it to others. Then, we can take action. So, after much argument and stubborness, I went home.

Then my mind wandered over to Ally, looking so fragile. Tears streaming down her face, her brown eyes glossed with tears that were coming. Her eyes were red, puffy.

I couldn't help but think of her.

Ever since admitting that I had feelings for her a few days ago, she was on my mind alot.

I wanted to break down and cry in deep sorrow with her, feel for her.

But I had to be strong for her, it felt like I always had to be the strong one.

Although I was used to it.

I learned to be strong for others when I was young...

You know, those dreams...they were about Dez, my best friend, he actually wasn't always the fun, silly person you know.

He had a little brother growing up.

When we were 12 years old, we eventually let Jayden, who was 7 years old at the time, finally hang out with us.

We were playing by the playground. The sun was starting to set, it was around 7:30 at night.

It was summer, I mean nights get longer, right?

I...I just wished that we would've sat at home, or done something inside that night.

Although its no use. Because absolutely nothing can take back what happened that night.

It still haunts me to this day.

But instead of trying to ponder it, I went back to sleep, hoping I would get some restful slumber.

But, no.

This was the anniversary of that day.

. . .

~ FLASHBACK~

;Hєу Dєz! Aυѕтιn! Wαιт υρ!

Tнαт ωαѕ Dєz' lιттle вrσтнєr, Jαуden.

Dєz тнσυgнт нє ωαѕ rєαllу αnnσуιng. Bυт ι тнσυgнт нє ωαѕ αlrιgнт мσѕт σf тнє тιмє. Alтнσυgн... ѕσмєтιмєѕ нє cσυld αѕк тσσ мαnу qυєѕтισnѕ, σr тαlк υρ α ѕтσrм. Oтнєr тнαn тнαт ι dσn'т ѕєє ωнαт мαкєѕ нιм ѕσ вαd. I gυєѕѕ тнαт'ѕ jυѕт α ѕιвlιng thing.

Wє wєrє wαlкιng тσwαrdѕ тнє ραrк/ρlαуgrσυnd, lιкє ι ѕαιd вєfσrє. Wє нαd тwσ вlσcкѕ lєfт тσ gσ. Tнєn wє wєnт тσ crσѕѕ тнє ѕтrєєт. I тσld Dєz тнαт I wσυld вє вαcк ιn α мιnυтє.

I ωαѕ gσιng тσ gєт ιcє crєαм fσr dєz, Jαуdєn, αnd I. Aѕ I lσσкєd вαcк тσ αѕк Jαуdєn wнαт flανσr, I ѕαw тнαт нє ωαѕ ѕтιll αcrσѕѕ тнє ѕтreeт, ѕтαndιng αт тнє cυrв wιтн α dιѕтrєѕѕєd lσσк σn нιѕ fαcє.