Chp. 15: Make Me Proud.

Chapter 15: Make Me Proud.

__________________________

Ally's POV:

"I have one more, be right back."

I ran to the house getting my last piece of luggage.

Yep. You heard it right. My luggage. Can you guess what that means?

It means that my wonderful father said that I could go and tour with One Direction and Austin!

There was no words that I could even say to express my happiness and gratitude right now.

I had asked my dad about the tour around three weeks ago. He was really happy that I got an offer of a lifetime like this. He was so keen on keeping his little girl around, though. He said that he felt like letting me go on this tour, would be like letting me grow up to the point where I didn't need him anymore.

I could relate to how he was feeling...but I had to do this. Austin and I have been wanting this. This was our goal. If I didn't go I would not only be letting Austin down, but myself and our dreams too.

So, after a LOT of talking and negotiating and even enforcement from Austin, Dez, and Trish, he finally gave me the word of approval.

That brings us back to the current time where I am loading my bags into the van that is picking me up to take me to Austin's house, then Trish's and then Dez's and finally Simons hotel. From there we are going to the airport. We are starting the tour in Europe. The tour bus is already waiting over there.

You're probably wondering why Trish and Dez are coming. They are our video director and manager. At first, Simon only thought that the performer and song writer were important to the tour. That is not true. One Direction gets too have their manager there, then so do we. And as for Dez...Austin was actually thinking of shooting a video while on tour, considering we are gonna be in so many different and amazing places.

So there I was getting my last piece of luggage and loading it into the trunk of the huge van. I had at least five suitcases, considering this tour was at least six months long, maybe more.

I loaded my last piece of luggage into the car. Only then did I realize that I was leaving. I was doing it, achieving my dreams and hopes. I-I had to leave my Dad. The man who raised me without help. The man who was always there. I couldn't believe it.

As I turned around after shutting the trunk, I saw my father standing in front of me. His eyes were very glossy, and his lip was slightly quivering.

It broke my heart.

"Dad." I said running over to hug him. Not saying anything, he hugged me tightly. I buried my face in his chest. I was going to miss him so, so much.

"Dad, I-I I'm so sorry that-"

"Ally." He cut me off. "I don't want you to worry about me, ok?" I nodded very quickly. " I love you so much and I am so happy for you! I smiled, I was on the brink of tears.

"And I bet, more than anything, that your Mom would be so happy for you as well!" That, really struck home. My mom is sort of a sore subject. But this meant so much, to know that my Mom would be proud, it was a sort of assurance that I was doing the right thing.

"I just want one thing for you, Ally." He said.

"Anything for you, Dad." I half whispered.

"Just-Just, make me proud." He said, a single tear falling down his cheek.

At this point, I was crying too. Little tears trailing down my face.

"Ok, Dad. I love you. I will call every day." I promised. We hugged one last time before I got into the car and closed the door.

I watched as we drove away, his figure getting smaller and smaller.

. . .

Austin's POV:

I was so nervous.

I mean, not about the whole 'being with One Direction', thing, that was something that girls worried about. I respected them for their music, and they were cool guys...but I was nervous about the fact that I was performing in front of thousands of people. I'm not nervous about performing itself. I'm nervous that I would be performing for fans that came to see One Direction. What if they didn't even like my music? I mean, they didn't pay to see ME. They payed to see the British-Irish boy band.

But it was too late to think like that.

If I wanted to back out, my window of opportunity has closed. After all, I was in the airport next to waiting for our plane. I was seated next toNiall, Louis, Dez, Harry, Trish, Liam, and Ally. In that order. We had all previously gotten picked up. It was a long drive considering we had to pick up everyone.

We were all sitting there in our own little conversation groups. I was currently debating with Niall on what is the best snack. Louis was being the moderator, adding little witty and sassy comments every now and then. It was a funny and light conversation.

We then all started talking about the tour and how excited Ally and I were.

I overheard Liam and Ally talking togetheir. Her giggling and him chuckling. And I dunno. I guess that kind of struck some nerve in me. Sort of like when Josh came to the door. Jeez. I need to stop. Ally is not my possession.

So why do I keep acting like she is?

"Austin? Lad, you ok?" The thick Irish accent snapped me from my thoughts.

"Um. Yeah, why?" I said, even though I knew I wasn't exactly all peachy.

"Oh, nothing. You just looked a tad angry for a second." Niall stated, looking at me worriedly. The guy was nice, always concerned for others. But right now, it was annoying.

"I'm fine." I stated sharply.

"Oh, sure. Your anger has nothing to do with the fact that Liam and Ally are enjoying each others company, or the fact that you fancy her. Right?" Louis said that with a smirk and one eyebrow popped up, a mischievous look in his eyes.

What a smart ass.

"Whatever, Louis." I said with an eye roll.

They were both looking at me in a knowing way. On the outside I was trying to look indifferent. Because I was not sure what I had with Ally, and I really didn't want someone else to step in to set us up or interfere. I wanted to do this on my own, on our own time.

"I must warn you though, our little LiLi over though is single and a very charming bloke." He said in a warning tone.

Before I could respond the attendant announced our flight was boarding.

"First class for flight 23 to London is boarding." The speakers blared out.

"Well look at that, gotta go." I said standing up quickly and getting my carry-on.

They both chuckled getting up as well.

I was told that I would be sitting near Niall and Louis.

This was going to be an interesting flight.

__________________________

Authors note:

I AM SO SORRY MY BABY'S THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS. ❤

This is just what I call a 'technical' chapter.

It's when I guide the plot.

So if I get at least 5 votes, I will post the next chapter. And again, thank you SOO much for 1.1k reads! ❤

Bare with me for updates and have patience.

POR' FAVOR'

~Maya⚓