(8)

Ashley's POV

Shay had been watching Daisy all day, she only has two scenes today but she came in early to help me out which i love her for, she's not really comfortable around anyone but shay and me. I'd just finished shooting a scene with Tyler and we were walking back to the dressing rooms, it was unusually quiet, usually you could hear someone going over their lines or giggling but nothing. I looked at Tyler and before opening the door to my dressing room.
The whole cast, including Marlene stood in front of me. I look at Tyler who was trying to hide the fact that he knew what was going on. When I say the whole cast I mean everyone, Sasha, Brant, Laura, Cody, Lindsey, everyone. I looked around for Shay and couldn't see her. 'Where is she?' I asked laughing slightly, they shrugged still smiling at me this 'guys this is so creepy what's going on?'. Soon enough I saw people slightly move out of the way and Daisy came through their legs with her hands behind her back. 'What have you done monkey?' She smiled slightly and looked up at shay who was now standing behind her, she nodded gently and Daisy stepped towards me. 'Giraffe' she said loudly 'will you be my mommy?', she moved her hands from behind her back and held out a stuffed monkey that had 'I ❤️ mommy' on its stomach.
Tears fell from my eyes and Daisy bit her lip stepping back slightly, until shay put her hand on her back. I nodded slightly then wiped my eyes 'yes dais, of course' I bent down to her level as she ran into my arms. I picked her up and spun her around 'I love you so much princess'. 'I love you mommy'