(9)

Ashley's POV

I still need to tell the world about Daisy, I was trying to think of the best way to do it, Sasha sent me the video of Daisy's proposal and that's when I knew the best way to do it. I uploaded the video to Instagram captioning it 'meet my daughter'.
Daisy sat on my lap and I'm playing with her hair. Right now we're watching tangled, she's obsessed with Disney movies, especially the princess ones. She's convinced she's a princess, but what 4 year old doesn't. I can't explain the connection I have with her, it's like she's my own. The way she looks at me, it's like she's so fascinated. I'm looking after her, and she's looking after me. She makes me laugh.
The comments on my Instagram video made me smile, they're all so positive and supportive, obviously there are so haters, saying I'm not responsible enough but there are more positive than negative so that's okay. everyone has different opinions. Half way through the movie Daisy looks up at me and kisses my chin, I smile down at her and kiss her nose 'I love you Dais', 'I love you mommy'.

The film finished and Daisy wriggled moving off my lap, she looked at me dead in the eye 'mommy' she said, her voice sounded serious 'yes dais?', 'do you love shay?' she said so innocently 'yeah, I love her a lot' I say as she nods slightly 'like a mommy loves a daddy?' I frown slightly looking at her 'why are you asking little one?', 'well because, if your my mommy then who's my daddy?', I smile slightly 'baby not everyone has a daddy, some people just have a mommy, some people just have a daddy and then some people have two mommys or two daddy's'. She nods slightly and crawls onto my lap 'shay told me a secret', I cradle her like a baby kissing her head 'oh yeah? What was that?', she giggles 'I can't tell you it's a secret'. I tickle her tummy and smile 'you can't keep secrets from me little one' she laughs and kicks her legs 'no mommy' I keep tickling her and then give her a cuddle 'come on missy bed time' I put her on the floor and smile 'go and brush your teeth and wash your face and I'll come up and read you a story'. She runs upstairs into the bathroom and I pick up my phone and text shay 'I know your secret'. 'Mommmmmy!' Daisy calls from upstairs, I put my phone into my pocket and go upstairs, i get her changed and she picks a story, which she falls asleep in the middle of. I kiss her head and tuck her in. 'Goodnight princess'.

A/N - buttahbenzo/tyshley?