(14)

Daisy's POV

It had only been a week since mommy asked if she could spend more time with shay. It only took her a week to forget about me. She takes me to work and leaves me with Lucy or troian while she and shay do all this fun stuff.

Today was the same, as soon as we got to set she left me at the stage door while she and shay walked off hand in hand. I made my way to crafty, I hadn't had breakfast either. I said hello to Lisa as I picked up a bowl of lucky charms. I went and sat at my usual table and began eating them.

After I was done I jumped down and walked around looking for something to do, I didn't want to spend the day being babysat so I went to explore the lot. I'd seen most of the inside of I decided to go outside. I wandered around trying to stay out of sight and I ended up near the cabin. They usually got golf carts out here so I knew I'd walked a long way. When I turned back it all looked the same, I didn't know how I'd got there and I didn't know how to get home.
'Mommy' I called out 'momma!' I yelled starting to get scared. I didn't want to be a big girl anymore, I want my mommy. 'Mommmm' tears fell from my eyes as I looked around trying to find someone to help me.

'Hi princess' I turned round to see a guy leaning against the tree, he came over and knelt down in front of me 'have you lost your mom?'. I nodded slightly 'I.. I..' I started but more tears fell from my eyes 'I don't know how to get home'. He put his hand out to me 'come on, I'll help you find your mom' I put my hand in his and started walking with him.

A/N - surprise! I finally got my shit together and figured out what I want to do with this story. Enjoy!