(23)

Troians POV

After receiving a panicked phone call from Ashley I jumped in the car and made my way over to her house.  I pulled up typing in the gate combination before parking the car and going to the front door.

We all had keys to each other places so i unlocked the door to find Ashley on the couch asleep with daisy on her chest. Daisy's eyes fluttered opened as I quietly shut the door and tears fell from her eyes. She slowly untangled herself from her moms grip and stumbled over to me. I held my arms out before scooping her up holding her close.
'I got you bug' i whispered to her. Kissing her head softly before making my way into the kitchen. 'Would you like some breakfast?' I asked her but she shook her head burying it more into my neck.
'Can you tell me what happened Dais?' I asked softy. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes filled with tears. 'He hurt me' she whispered 'like daddy did'. Her tears spilled over running down her flushed cheeks, uncontrollable sobs came from the tiny body attached to my chest.

I held her tighter rubbing her back softly until eventually the sobs became whimpers and her breathing settled as she cried herself to sleep. I made my way back to the living room and sat next to Ashley's head. I played with her hair gently determine not to wake her. Her eyes were swollen and puffy, her hair tangled and make up down her face. She needed all the sleep she could get.

I needed to find a way to help them both, I knew the right thing to do would be to take daisy to the police and get her to give a statement but everything was way too fresh for her and I couldn't make her re-live that so soon. I took a breath watching the two girls sleep trying to come up with some sort of plan for when they both woke up.