(15)

Ashley's POV

'Ugh' I let out a loud groan as I sat down on the couch in my dressing room, it had been a long day of filming, table reads and rehearsals. I couldn't wait to get home and just chill with shay.
I pulled a blanket over me curling up as I let my eyes shut for a few minutes.

I awoke to a gentle shaking, 'ash baby', a smile appeared on my face as I opened my eyes 'shan', I smiled leaning up placing a kiss on her lip 'are you done? Can we go home?'. She nodded slightly and helped me sit up 'let's get Daisy and go gorgeous' she said gathering my things as I took a second to wake up.

It wasn't long before shay and I were walking hand in hand down to Troians dressing room, we knocked waiting for her to open the door. She came to the door and smiled slightly 'you off girls?' She said as we nodded 'yeah' I said 'thanks for looking after Dais for us'. Her face changed as she bit her lip 'ash, I haven't seen her all day, I thought you'd left her home with your mom'. My heart fell to my stomach as I took in what troian had just said 'I.. No she came to set with us, this morning, she was here'. My mind was racing but I couldn't move a muscle. It wasn't long before shay jumped into action running down onto set asking everyone if anyone had seen Daisy today.

Slowly my brain caught up and my whole body was shaking, tears fell from my eyes and my breathing became uneven. My whole world had just fallen apart, I felt sick, dizzy, black spots appeared in my eyes and then I could feel it, it was blocking my airway, I couldn't breathe. I ran into Troians bathroom and threw up, she came over rubbing my back and holding mug hair out of my face. 'Let it out baby' she whispered as I threw up again. I lifted my head and everything went black.