(19)

A/N - this chapter is jumpy but please stick with me. It was the only way I could make this work

No-ones POV

Within minutes the registration and picture of the man who took Daisy was released for public knowledge. The LAPD were on a man hunt for the man as well as his picture being broadcast on every local news station. Amber alerts were sent out. The search was well and truly on for Daisy.

Daisy's POV

Eventually the car stopped. I squeezed my eyes shut tight as the guy got out. I heard muffled voices before the door opened and I was shaken awake.
I opened my eyes looking up at the man who opened the door. 'Come on princess, your mommys inside waiting for you'

Ashley's POV

I sat waiting in the police station, waiting for any news on the whereabouts of my baby. the phone rang and the officer picked it up before writing down an address and getting up.
'What is it?' I asked
'the cars been sighted' he said as I jumped up following him to the car.

Daisy's POV

I slowly jumped out of the car before looking around, I didn't recognise this neighbourhood, it was quiet, not many people around.
'Come on' the other guy who id only just noticed said as he pushed me forward slightly.
I wasn't expecting it and so I fell forward onto my knees.
'Dude!' The other guy yelled 'you can't do that to her'
'Shut up' he said pulling me up. My bottom lip trembled as my eyes filled with tears, my knee was stinging and I was scared. I wanted my mommy.

Ashley's POV

the car raced down the freeway, the sirens going as we drove to a location about 45 minutes away. my knees bounced in anticipation as I felt sick to my stomach. I needed to get her back, she'd been through enough as it was she didn't need this.

Daisy's POV

I went inside the house and was quickly pushed into another room. 'Come on princess, let's go and play a game'
'W..what sort of game is it?' I stuttered
'Well, it's a big girl game, are you a big girl?'
I nod slowly as he smiles
'Good, then let's start. First thing I need you to do is take off your dress'
I swallowed hard looking up at him 'I.. I don't think I want to play this game' I stuttered again remembering all too well the games my daddy used to play with me.

*flashback*

'Come on dais. Let's play a game baby'
'I love games daddy, what one?'
'This is a new game, but first you gotta take off your clothes'
I did it. He was my daddy, so I did as he told me, otherwise he'd get me.
He picked me up and laid me on the bed.
'Now baby, this is a secret game jut shut your eyes and you can't tell anyone okay?'
I nodded and shut my eyes as my daddy played his game.

*flashback ends*

I look up at the guy trembling.
'If you're not going to make this easy I'll do it for you'
Suddenly he pulls my dress off and pushes me onto the floor
'Just shut your eyes and keep your mouth shut'
I went to scream as he put his hand over my mouth, starting to play the game, the way my daddy used to.