(11)

Shays POV

It wasn't long before before I felt the whole of Ashley's weight on me. I laughed slightly, this girl could fall asleep anywhere. I wrapped my arms around her taking her into the bedroom, the spare room was downstairs, I didn't want to try the stairs. As I lay her down to tuck her in, her hand grabs around my wrist as she whispers 'stay with me', I nod slightly crawling back into bed with her sliding my arms around her waist again softly kissing her neck, 'go to sleep gorgeous' I whisper as I feel her let out another breath and she falls back to sleep. I lay watching her back, the rise and fall of it as she breathed, she looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. Ashley and I were no strangers to sharing a bed, I just wish she felt the same way that I did, I love her, more than anything or anyone in the world.
After about 20 minutes Ashley rolled over to face me, her eyes looking at my lips as she bit them, 'what babe?' I whispered. She shook her head slightly pulling me closer to her 'kiss me'. I laugh slightly and stroke her face 'baby...'. She shakes her head again and plants her lips on mine. Immediately I return the kiss placing my hand on her waist. There's a hunger in her kiss, a want, a need. I slowly pulled away catching my breath, 'ash what's going on?'. She shook her head slightly 'I just, I want to be loved' her eyes filled with tears again as I bit my lip. 'Ash baby, you are so loved'. I sit up pulling her into my lap, 'princess you are loved by so many people' I say stroking her hair. 'Shay, I have to tell you something' the words left her mouth and I instantly felt my heart drop to my stomach. 'What is it?' I whisper. Then the words I never thought I'd hear her say left her mouth 'I'm in love with you'.