Intro

Hello and welcome back to the Girls Hate series.
Haters I love you ❤️
I hope you like this book, its the third book in the series.
[Edited]
-------------------------------------

*1 Month Later*
Nobody's POV

Chloe ran into the bathroom and over to the toilet. She leaned over it vomiting up her breakfast.

She vomited two or three more times before she flushed the toilet and sat down pulling her knees to her chest.

"Fuck" she whimpers.

Chloe began to cry, she cried into her knees as she sat on the bathroom floor.

Zoella and Arielle were at school so Chloe was home alone with the 2 dogs, Simba and Nemo.

Chloe shook her head sobbing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" she cried.

She pulled out her phone and dialed Luke's number praying that he would answer his phone, she needed to talk to him, she needed to hear his voice, she wanted him here with her but he is on tour.

The phone rang and rang but Luke never answered, he was on stage, he couldn't answer, he didn't even know his phone was ringing.

Chloe cursed letting out a loud sob and sent Luke a quick text.

To: Lukey 😁
Please call me as soon as you get this!

"Fuck" she cries.

"This can't be happening" she sobs.

"I'm such an idiot"

"I'm so fucking stupid"

"I shouldn't even be here" she sobs.

⚠️WARNING⚠️
There may be a trigger warning below, if you're triggered easily stop reading until I say.

Chloe's eyes stopped on her scarred wrists.

She felt an all to familiar urge.

She bit her lip and looked towards the bathroom drawer.

She slowly got up and opened the drawer digging around until she found what she was looking for.

She closed the drawer and sat back down leaning against the counter.

Chloe fiddled with the cool metal object before she slowly brought it towards her wrist.

As the cool metal object touched her wrist it sent shivers down her spine.

She held it against her wrist not doing anything.

Luke had worked so hard to help her, he spent so many nights on the bathroom floor holding her as she cried, so many nights telling her that she was beautiful and that he loved her, so many nights kissing her wrists and her thighs, so many nights stopping her from hurting herself.

But he isn't here, he isn't here when she needs him the most, he isn't here to hold her as she cries, he isn't here to tell her she's beautiful or that he loves her, he isn't here to tell her it's okay and that it isn't her fault, he isn't here to stop her from hurting herself.

"I'm sorry" Chloe sobs.

She drags the object across her wrist, letting out a sigh in relief at the feeling.