25

I've been doing some more thinking and I think I'm going to finish this series and then once I finish the series I'm going to make another series like this one but a little different and better.

Also sorry for the 7 month time jump, I didn't do the time jump just so I could
finish this book. I had the time jump planned.

But here's some tissues just incase, I honestly don't remember if you'll need them for this chapter but you'll for sure need them for the next chapter...
-------------------------------

Chapter Twenty Five
Luke's POV

I pace back and forth in the room waiting for Chloe to call me back.

"Are you hurt? Did anyone hurt you?" Calum asks Cece over the phone.

Calum looks visibly hurt and upset.

"I'm not hurt right now....I only get hurt if I doesn't listen or swear at mummy or Jackson" Cece says.

"I love you Cece" Calum says.

"I love you too daddy, you did a good job tonight" Cecilia says.

What?

"What?" Calum asks.

"At your show!" Cece says.

"Y-You saw it?"

"Yeah! Mummy took me to see it with Jackson" Cece says.

"May!"

"Shit" Cece says.

There's a loud bang.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" Cece quickly says as there's a lot of shuffling in the back ground.

There's a sound of a slap and Cece cries.

"I'm sorry" Cece sobs.

"Lisa!" Cece cries.

A man starts to yell. A lady yells back. A door slams and the lady comforts Cecilia before the line goes dead.

"Fuck!" Calum yells angrily.

My phone rings and I quickly answer it.

"Chloe baby are you okay!?" I ask quickly.

"Um...yeah, I'm fine. They got him" Chloe says.

"Are you still at the neighbours?" I ask.

"No. I'm back at our apartment, Jasper is picking me up in 10 minutes, I'm going to stay with him and Mel until you come back for a break" she says.

"Are you taking the dogs?" I ask.

"No, there place doesn't allow pets, Sarah is going to watch them" She replies.

*7 Months Later*
Cecilia's POV

Mummy and I moved to a small neighbourhood with a couple other people, a lot of months ago.

It's really pretty and quiet, but I don't like it. It's to quiet.

I don't get locked up or anything anymore....

Actually thats a lie, I do get tied and locked up when I go for treatment in the doctor room and when Evan wants to play.

(A/N: You'll find out who Evan is when the kids are teens)