11

Where are my wives at? I feel like I haven't talked to any you in years! lashton_net paranoidmikey CalumxLilac JustTheRightWrong robyn_fallen_hope hellolukey aidanmacey123

I'm so, so sorry if I forgot a wife, I feel like I did and I'm so sorry!
---------------------------------

Chapter 11
Luke's POV

I quickly dial his number and he answers the phone.

"Cal? Where did you go? Where are you?" I ask.

"I'm at the hospital" Calum sighs.

"What!? Why? Where?" I ask.

"Back home" he says.

"Daddy can you get me some apple juice please I'm thirsty" I hear Cece asks.

"Of course baby girl, I'll be right back okay? Mummy should be back with Asher in a couple minutes" Calum says.

"Okay" Cece replies.

"What's going on Calum?" I ask.

"Asher pulled Ashlyn into Cecilia's room and Cece was unconscious on the floor, she called an ambulance" Calum says.

"The doctors did some test" he adds.

"And?" I ask.

"She has Neuroblastoma, a type of cancer. A tumour, it started in her abdomen and spread to her bones and chest" Calum almost whispers.

"Oh my god. Calum I'm so sorry" I say.

"The guys and I are going to fly back home, we will be there for you Calum" I add.

"She doesn't deserve this Luke" Calum cries.

I frown my eyes beginning to water.

When Calum cries it completely breaks me.

Out of everyone in the band he is the emotionally strongest, he doesn't show his emotions and doesn't really talk about how he feels.

He rarely breaks or sheds a tear and now he is full on sobbing and its heart breaking.

"I know Calum" I whisper.

"I need to be with her but I can't. I have to leave her in 3 days. Do you know how much that is going to hurt me" Calum cries.

"I'll try and set up a meeting with Alice-"

"No, I don't want to waste my time with Cece by talking to Alice"

"It's okay Cal, I'll talk to her, Ashlyn can help, or maybe Alice could come to the hospital" I say.

"Okay" Calum says.

"Luke"

"Yes Calum"

"C-Could you tell Mikey and Ash for me? I-I don't know if I-I can say it again"

"Yeah of course! I'll see you tomorrow, okay buddy?"

"Okay Lukey"

*Half an Hour Later*