13

Please check out my other fan fictions!! They are all 5SOS related!

Also I just sat on a 4 foot stack of mats as they were pushed down the hallway of my school by my class and then someone shoved it down the hall and it crashed into a wall and I almost died.
--------------------------------

Chapter Thirteen
*4 Days Later*
Calum's POV

I sat on the couch the interviewer looking at me.

"My daughter Cecilia was rushed to the hospital last week well I was in LA" I say.

"Ashlyn called me but I was on stage. I got her messages and quickly called her back, that's when she told me"

"I flew home immediately. The doctors told us that Cecilia had Neuroblastoma, a type of Cancer. It had spread from her abdomen to her bones and chest" I say.

The interviewer frowns.

"I'm so sorry to hear this Calum, I'm sure fans will be their to support you and Cecilia through this hard time, if you ever need anything just call us and we will help"

"Thank you" I say with a small smile.

My phone vibrates in my pocket.

I glance down at it.

ashlyn 💕💖

"I'm sorry I have to take this" I say and get up walking off set.

"Baby is everything okay?" I ask quickly.

"Yeah. Asher's test results came back negative. She is okay" Ashlyn says.

I smile widely.

"But Cecilia's chest is hurting her again, they gave her something for the pain but, it didn't really help, she wants you" Ashlyn says.

I frown.

"Okay tell her I'm coming, I have to go now bye I love you" I say quickly before hanging up and walking back on set.

"I'm very sorry but I really need to get back to Cecilia, her chest has been hurting her and she has been asking for me" I say.

The interviewer nods.

"We completely understand, thank you for taking time out of your break to come and talk to us" the interviewer says.

"We have decided to make a $250'000 donation to Sick Kids Hospital's research foundation"

*45 Minutes Later*

I walk into Cecilia's hospital room.

She was asleep.

Ashlyn smiled at me.

"I have to head home, feed the dogs (Nemo and Simba are also at Calum and Ashlyn's apartment since Chloe and Luke are gone on tour) take them for a walk and then pick up Zoella and Arielle from school and bring them here and watch them until Jasper gets off work then he's taking them home" Ashlyn says.

I nod and kiss her lips.

"Once I'm back you should go home and get some sleep, you have barely slept all week and it's not healthy Calum, I don't need you to end up in the hospital too" Ashlyn says.

"I don't want to leave her" I say.

"I know but you still need to take care of yourself" Ashlyn frowns.

I sigh but nod.

"Okay fine" I frown.

*2 Hours Later*
Ashlyn's POV

I picked Zoella and Arielle up from school and drive to McDonalds.

I go through the drive through and get Arielle a chicken nugget happy meal, Zoelle a cheeseburger happy meal, Cecilia a grilled cheese happy meal, Asher a chicken nugget happy meal, Calum a chicken nugget meal, and myself a McChicken meal.

I drive back to the hospital and head inside with Zoella, Arielle, and the McDonalds

"Aunt Lyn why is Cece in the hospital?" Arielle asks.

Zoella slaps Arielle's arm.

"Shut up! Daddy said not to talk about it" Zoe whisper yells.

"I forgot!" Arielle whimpers her eyes watering.

"You always forget!" Zoe yells.

Tears stream down Arielle's face and she begins to cry.

"El stop being a baby!" Zoella yells.

I sigh.

"Zoella stop yelling at Arielle" I say sternly.

"I hate her! I wish she was never even born!" Zoe yells.

The elevator door opens and Zoella runs out angrily.

Arielle and I get out.

Zoe runs down the hall and into Cecilia's room.

"Don't listen to her Arielle, she's just upset, and Cecilia is in the hospital because she's really sick" I say.

Arielle nods and I wipe her tears.

We walk into the room and Calum looks at me confused and tilts his head towards the corner of the room where Zoella is sitting crying.

I set the McDonalds down on the table and get out the girls food.

I hand Arielle hers with a napkin and she sits on the floor and starts to eat.

Asher slides off Calum's lap and runs over sitting beside Arielle.

I hand her, her food and she begins to eat.

I set Zoella's food beside her.

Cecilia was asleep right now but I'm going to wake her up soon so she can eat.

"Zo and El where fighting in the elevator" I whisper to Calum.

He nods and takes his food out of the bag.

I walk over to Cece's bed and gently stroke her head.

"Cece, baby, it's time to wake up. I brought you McDonalds. A grilled cheese and fries with chocolate milk" I say.

Cecilia slowly opens her eyes and nods.

"Mummy when can I go home? I want to see Blue. I miss him" Cece says.

I frown and look at Calum.

"Daddy will talk to the doctor later and see if you can go visit Blue for a little bit okay?" Calum says.

"Okay" Cece nods and takes a bite of her grilled cheese.

I take my food out of the bag and begin to eat.