Kenneth's Story

((sorry it's taken so long. School is keeping me on my toes

but HOT DAMN FIFTY SHADES FREED IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!))

Elena's POV:

I had just finished up with some personal business, about to leave for a salon appointment, and my personal phone rang. It was Genevieve.

It was obvious she had been crying, her voice was hoarse, I could barely understand a word she said, but I could make out 'Please come, I need you.'

You must know there was a fifteen year age gap between Genevieve and, her older sister Victoria, who Kenneth was given to. At this point in time, Victoria was off living on her own, but was not as...successful as her family expected her to be. I had little contact with her anymore; simply an address and the most popular club I would find her at.

Their mom got pregnant with Victoria when she was 17. Her and Genevieve are my first cousins removed. At one point we were a really close knit family, sometimes it felt like we were sisters even with big age gaps. I knew Genevieve well enough that if she was calling me in such dispaire, something was truly wrong.

I hurried over to find their mother's car gone. I thought the house was empty, but I entered anyway. I found Genevieve half clothed, red splotchy face, huddled beside the toilet with a pregnancy test in her hand. She looked like she had been through hell and back.

With out a word I grabbed the test from her hands to see that it was positive and when I looked over in the sink their were seven more positive tests.

My first though was that that this naive 18 year old girl had been out to a party, taken advantage of, and was carrying the baby of a rapist. Little did I know...

Anyway, I collected my cousin off the floor, tucked her into her bed after forcibly changing her out of her vomit stained tank top, and went to get water and crackers. In no time color returned to her face and she seemed to be a little more relaxed. When I figured she would be up to conversation, I asked her how this happened.

She said she was at a friend's house. Her parents were throwing a party because they had just taken over a rival company, I won't bore you with those details, but she said she met a man who was well over twice her age, and from the way she talked about him, she was...utterly​.... enticed by his masculinity and air of dominance.

She ended up sneaking away with him after the event, spent the next 48 hours with him, then came home.

She said her mom didn't seem to think much about it, this having not been the first time for her to stay out for long periods of time.

She claimed to be three weeks late for her period so she took the tests.

I started telling her all the precautions she needed to take, asking her if she was going to contact the man again...I told her I would help her the best I could.

She told me that if I wanted to help, I'd take her to an abortion clinic. She said she was too young, she didn't deserve this, her mom was going to be furious, she still had a life to live...

I was astonished that she was, literally, so sick over this problem that she was going to just erase it from existence. She only thought her mom would be furious over her being pregnant, she would be even more so to find out she got an abortion. I wasn't about to get in the middle of what could possibly go down.

I told her I would help with the child if I needed to. I wasn't going to help her simply erase a mistake when it was her careless doing.

I'll spare you my political point of views on such decisions, because in no way were my actions influenced by them.