Chapter 6 - Chance

I kiss Trev. My tears won't stop from streaming down my face. Suddenly I feel a punch in my chest. It hurts so damn much, feels like some wrestler had punched me. "Did you feel that?" I look at Luigi holding my chest. "No. What? I'm... I'll just wait for you outside." The guy from the white room appears again I'm about to ask for his name but before I could even open my mouth he speaks. "My name's Calestine. I'm your angel."

"Can you read minds?"

"Yeah. Forgive me, but I can't help to read yours. I know what you've felt."

"You've died too?" Calestine comes close to me and pokes my chest. "No. That pain you felt seconds ago." I take his hands off me. Perv! "He feels you."

"Who felt me?" Calestine glance at Trev. "Trev?"

"Yes. Every time someone feels you, you're chest aches because your heart starts to beat again." I touch my chest & wipe my tears. "So, if my heart starts beating completely,"

"Yes. You could have a second chance." Right after hearing what Calestine says, I feel alive. I feel hope. I feel strength. A second chance to live. I'm dying for it to happen. But, wait. How could I make them feel me? "They need to believe you're still alive." I bite my nails, I walk back & forth. I can't think. "How will I suppose to make them feel I'm alive when they're out there on my funeral?"

"It's you that can only answer & figure everything out. You need 10 people to complete it. If you fail & your 40 days are over. I'm sorry." He disappears. I walk outside the room, biting my nails. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking. How? I need to figure it out. How? "Hey, is everything all right?" Luigi asks me. I pause & give him a look. "You just killed me. Nothing is all right."

Luigi pops a can of soda. I wish I could pop this moron's head. He's so annoying! But he's my only chance. He's the only one that can help me. "Do you want some soda?" He asks me. I didn't answer. Why did you let him survive the accident? Why am I the one who died? Or, least, can you give him some brain? "Pull your head out of your ass. Are you stupid or are you stupid?"

"So, do you forgive me? Am I good to go?"

"Not yet. You're going to be my buddy until graduation. Not unless you don't want to graduate."

"What do you want, Bianca?"

"What do I want? Let me remind you,"

"I killed you. I get it. So what do you want?"

"You're going to bring me back to life." I smirk at him & he just look frozen. I need him now. I need this asshole now or never. He's my only choice.