Chapter 18 - Transatlanticism

This is the last day, I will ever exist. I can't stop crying, thinking & hurting. I can't sleep & I've been awake all the time ever since I saw that room. I've been sitting or lying here in the bed, walking around this room, thinking about those people I left. Today is the day that I'll leave for good. I don't know what is out there for me; I still don't understand why this happening to me is. Caleb appears. "Bianca."

"Can I ask something?"

"Sure. Anything." He says. I stand from sitting & walk in front of him. Tears can't stop from flowing; I can feel my tears streaming down my face through my neck & through my chest. "Tell me was this part of the plans too? What happened to Trevor, to Faye, to Luigi are they part of the plan? This... This moment, right now, is it part of the plan? Have you prepared to answer this questions I am asking you right now? This tears from my eyes, is it part of your fuckin plan? What are your plans for me? Am I allowed to look at them? What is this bullshit? Why did you come up with a stupid plan like that? Do you think this is a joke? Have you ever think of it before you planned all of this? I need answers, Calestine. Help me understand everything. You can read minds, right? Well, read mine. I beg you. And answer everything that's going on in my mind. Please." I just want this to end. "Bianca, you'll know the answers when you come with me."

"Then take me now. Please!" Calestine holds my hand. "Bianca, we'll go now." We're about to leave when all of a sudden there's a pain in my chest- a pain after pain after pain after pain. It's so much worse than any other pain I have felt. I fall down on my knees. I can't take this pain, it hurts, it hurt so much. "Bianca!" Calestine carries me to bed. "God! Make this stop! Argh!" Something is pulling me. Literally pulling me. I grab Calestine's hand. "Calestine, something's pulling me!" I can't hold Calestine any longer. God, my chest! I fly around the corner of the white room; I hit the wall so hard, my back against the wall. "Calestine, what is this?" Calestine runs towards me. "Bianca, they're taking you."

"Who? Who's taking me? God, help me! Calestine, this pain. Argh!!!" I scream. This pain it feels like I've been bomb inside my chest. I can't explain. All I know is it hurts so much. I can't take it anymore. I can't...

I open my eyes; I am here at school's auditorium. Seniors Graduation. What am I doing here? The pain it's gone. Why am I here? I look around & Faye's on the podium, holding a microphone & a piece of paper. "Wow. I can't believe I'm wearing this Toga & standing right in front of all the seniors. Hi, I'm Faye Monaghan. On behalf of my best friend, Bianca & her boyfriend Trev. I would like to congratulate all of you, seniors, for making it this far. This February 18 of 2013 was & still a tragedy for me, for Bianca's family & for Trev's. I am graduating a valedictorian in this school but I am not going to talk about it. I stand here to talk about Bianca. Yes, my best friend. I guess, I wouldn't be here without her. Yah, I've known her only in junior year but it feels like I've known her forever. You know, Bianca is the best. She's been there for me through my pain & she never stops believing me. She listens to me every time & everywhere, no matter how none sense it is. She picks me up when I'm down even when I'm high, if you know what I mean." Faye says. All of the seniors laugh. I start to cry again but this time it's for a good cause. "She always tells me how beautiful I am. She just believes in me so much. I love how Mrs. M- her mother cooks pancakes. Hey Mrs. M! Thanks for coming. I love how Mr. M talks to me when it comes to basketball. Btw, Mr. M, Knicks knocked down Celtics but Celtics did a great job. I love Bianca's parents. I love them like my own. My nana raised me independently all throughout & Mr. & Mrs. M are the parents I never had. They're the family I never had." I see my mom & my dad sitting right in front. My mom waves her hand to Faye & my dad gives Faye a wink. Faye's the sister I never had. "If Bianca is here today, I bet she's smiling & or maybe ugly crying at the corner. I know you're here Bianca; I want to tell you that I love you & I thank you for everything that you have done for me. I miss you so much B. I miss you every day that it hurts. Through ups & downs, in sickness & in health, for richer & in poorer, I'll always be here for you. I will never forget you. I love you forever & ever to infinity & beyond, B. Now, seniors, I want you to remember, Bianca. Stand up, take off your caps, throw it as high as you can & when you throw it I want you to shout Bianca's name. All together... To Bianca." All the seniors’ stands, they take off their caps, they throw it in the air & all together they scream, "To Bianca!" I touch my chest & I can feel my heart beating. I look up & close my eyes. To Bianca...