Chapter 13 - Cheater

"Please! Do it for me. I'm running out of time, Luigi. 6days & I'll be gone forever if you don't help me." We're at the cafeteria. Where's Faye? I haven't seen her yet. I need to see her. Luigi needs to talk to him. I look around, is that Rob? Yes, it's Rob! Wait, Rob & Faye are making out. What the fuck? Faye? No that's not Faye my best friend will never do that. I walk close to Rob & to the girl he's tongue swording with. The girl pulls off. Whew! I knew it's not Faye. But Faye & Rob are together, why is he making out with that whore. Ugh! That's why I hate him! I walk around the school & I see Faye. I miss her, she's now with MJ and that's good. MJ's a nice girl; she's so innocent unlike me & Faye. Sometimes when Faye & I were together with MJ we just couldn't talk about some things. We have to be careful about it because like I said she's an innocent girl. She's just cute, tiny & innocent. Pure as a virgin. Faye & I are still virgin but our mind is not, I guess? I walk with them & eavesdrop as they talk. "Do you think Kristoffer likes me? Yesterday, he texted me. I like him. He's such a great listener."

"Toffee?" Faye asks while checking out her BB. Toffee's gay. Oh no. Faye, don't. Don't tell her, it'll hurt her. "Just because Toffee texted you it doesn't mean that he like you. He texted me too." I see sadness all over MJ's face. Damn it, Faye. "Besides, Toffee's gay. There look at him. A normal & a cool guy would carry his bag with one strap & as you can see he carries his bag two straps on. Plus, girl, look at those outfit. Necktie? Pink shirt. What is this Pink Panther? Way too Estrogen in that body." Faye, not again. Faye's phone rings. "Hello? Oh hi Robby baby. I miss you too. Yes. All right. Okay, I'll be right there." She's still with Rob? That cheating fucker! I follow Faye & Rob, they on their way to the auditorium. Geez Faye, what's got in to you? I need to tell this to Luigi.

"Luigi! You need to tell her that that fucktard is a cheater! Please!" Damn it. He won't listen to me. Ugh! "She deserves to be cheated on." He walks & like a dog, I follow. "Please Luigi." He pauses. "Fine! But I am doing this for you. Not for her. She deserves to be treated that way! Where the hell is she?"

We find Rob & Faye at the auditorium half naked. What did Rob done to you Faye? My heart sinks seeing my best friend this way. She never does that. She's Faye; she's not a bitch not even a whore. "Stop her & please beat Rob till he shit his pants." He puts his bag down & walks towards Rob & Faye. I can see the disappointment around Rob's face. Why? Close enough in getting her whole naked? Fuck you, Rob. Just fuck you! "Get away from her, asshole." Faye quickly grabs her shirt & put them on. "What do you want, Mario?" Faye asks Luigi. Really, are you that stupid now Faye not to even recognize your boyfriend's cheating on you? Luigi blast in to Rob & starts punching him. I don't feel sorry for this douche. He. Deserves. Every. Single. Punch. Rob grabs his stuffs & storms off. "What was that for?!" Faye pushes him. My best friend is tearing up, why Faye? "Your boyfriend is cheating on you."

"I know that, you don't have to tell me! Every fuckin people doesn't need to remind me that!" She knows? But why would she let herself to be used by that maniac? "You don't deserve to be treated that way, Faye." Wow. Am I really hearing this from Luigi? God must have changed his brain. "Since when do you care?

"Since Bianca told me."

"Bianca? Don't you dare say her name! Leave her alone." Faye falls down on her knees & begun crying. "Ever since Bianca died. I don't know what's out there for me anymore. She's the sister I never had. It's just depressing that she's gone. It feels like it's just yesterday. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without her. Do you know how hard it is to be with MJ? That girl is a kid & I feel like a freaking baby sitter every time I'm with her! I miss B so much." Luigi sits next to Faye. Trust me Faye, I never wanted to be in this position & I miss you too. "I'm pretty sure Bianca misses you too." Luigi leaves & I disappear. Sometimes no matter how much you want things to happen, it will never happen. I don't have enough time. I guess I really have to accept that this is my destiny, my faith.