Chapter 14 - B-Style

I open my eyes; I'm inside the white room. I need to talk to Calestine. "You've come to see me. What's the matter, Bianca?" There he is, sitting on the crappy bed. "I'm starting to lose hope & I'm starting to accept things." He stands & touches my shoulder. I hate him. This place. I never & would never imagine myself in this stupid place. "Good for you." I'm mad. I wanna punch him. Just pull it together, Bianca. "How much time do I have?" I ask him. Please, tell me I have infinite days. Please. "5 more days, Bianca. 5 more days & you have to go with me."

"I know, you don't have to tell me." I walk close to Calestine. Close enough to see his pores. Eeew. "Let me enjoy my 5 days. On my own. Don't appear, don't show up, don't... Just don't show me your face or any part of your body. Let me do this my way."

"Sure, Bianca. Is that it?"

"And if I come to you. What would happen to those people I care most about?" Stop the tears, Bianca. Pull it together, keep your shit up. God, I can't stop it. I'm such a cry baby! "Who exactly, Bianca?" Is he serious? This guy just won't stop getting on my nerves. "Mom, Dad, Trevor, Faye & Luigi. What would happen to them? I want to know, right here, right now."

"They're going to be fine. Just like what you have in mind." I pull him towards me. I grab his cloth like a gangster in New York. "If you fail me. I will hunt you down & I will rip off your feather one by one, you will beg to stop."

"Don't go to the graduation ball." I say to Luigi. He pause the game he's playing. "What?" He seems startle. "You're asking me not to attend the graduation ball. Why, Bianca? Do we have another mission? Give me one better reason."

"Because we're going to Spain."

"Spain? As in S-P-A-I-N?"

"Yup." 5 more days, what the hell? I'm going to make everything happen. Spain, Paris, Italy, Aspen, Costa Rica, Cabo. Yes, I can go anywhere I want. "I don't have money." No money? Liar! His house is the size of my house and Faye's house plus Trev's house. It's that huge! He drives a black Porsche 911, his parents owns a multimillion company- the Bowman Industries. I bet his future is so secure he doesn't need College anymore. Yes! He is that rich! He continues the game he's playing. Call of Duty? Psssh! Please? If only I could touch the controller I will show him the master of COD. I stand in front of the TV so he would not see a thing. "I'm going to lose! Get off Biancs!"

"Hello? Your house is thrice my house & you drive a Porsche, your mom & your dad is super rich. Don't tell me you don't have money. Liar! Besides you don't need any plane ticket. Yep! All in the house, man. All in the house."

"Not interested, Biancs. Scoot off! I'm playing."

"Hmmm. Name one place & I'll take you there with just a snap of a finger. Come on." I smirk at him. God, he's so cute when he gets distracted.

"My ass."

"Really? You wanna go inside your ass? Okay."

"W-W-waait!" He stands up & walks to his laptop. He grabs it & shows me something. "Here, I always wanted to go here."

"Okay. Here we go!"

"Biancs, wait!"

"Damn it, Guadagnino. What is it?"

"If this is a joke. I'm going to kill you."

"You already did. Remember?"

I hold his hands & we disappear in the thin air.

 "UnFuckinBelievable!" This is amazing! I never thought I could actually do this. Here we are right in front of Jesus’ monument in freaking Brazil! This is awesome. "Cool huh? Now, do you want to come with me or not?"

"I'll just pack my stuffs & yes, I'm coming with you." Good! Great! Spain. Here we go! Not just Spain, no. With this ability? Hello? I'm going anywhere I want!