Chapter 19 - Viva La Vida

I open my eyes & here I am inside my closet. Am I alive? Is this real? I touch my prom dress & my hands, they didn't pass through it. I can touch everything. I run downstairs & there I see mom, dad & my man, Trevor. "Bianca, I thought you got dress." Mom says. I hug them all together. I can touch them, they can see me. I'm not dead anymore, I'm alive. "I miss you guys so much. Oh my god." I say. "Babe, we've see each other every day. We talk on the phone for 3hours every night."

"I know that's why I miss you." I kiss Trev. God, I miss them so much! Faye, I have to call my best friend. "I-I... I need to get dressed; I don't want to be late. I'll be right back." I quickly run upstairs to my room & grab my phone. I dial Faye's number. "B! Where the hell are you & Trevy? I'm already here. Hurry your ass up!"

"Faye!"

"B, you don't need to shout."

"Can you hear me?"

"Duh. You just said my name out loud, my ears hurt."

"Oh thank God. I miss you, Faye!"

"B, I'm with you like an hour ago. I don't miss you. I need you & Trevy right here, right now!"

"Yah! Yah! We're coming! See you." Faye hangs up. I just can't believe this. Here I am again.

Trevor & I arrive at school & everyone's staring at us the moment we get out the car. I kiss Trevor. "Whoa, I didn't see that one coming." Trevor says. "Neither do I." I smile at him. Faye walks towards us. "Trevy, I can't believe I'm actually saying this but you look amazing & B, you're super gorge!" I hug Faye. Wow, it feels so good to see her & hug her again. I hug my best friend as tight as I can. "B, get off me, seriously."

"I'm so happy to see you, Faye."

"Okay? Are you hungry or high? B, relax. We're going to enjoy this night & have fun. You got that? Now let's go inside. It's freezing here."

It's about time to announce the Prom King & Queen. Principal Malone walks his way to the podium. "You're going to be the Prom King." I say to Trev. "What? Me? I don't think so."

"Trust me!" I kiss him & I can feel his smile while we kiss. "The prom king 2013 is... Drum rolls, please. Your Prom King 2013 is Trevor Bowman!" My man walks his way once again up to the podium. Principal Malone places the crown on Trev's head & hands him the microphone. "Wow! Bianca, babe, how'd you know?" I wave my hand to him & shake my head. "I just know."

"Wow, this is amazing. Really. Thank you guys. You're all the best. This is the best! I love you, Bianca!" I love you too, Trev. So much. "And, now, we're going to announce the Prom Queen. Your Prom Queen 2013 is no other than, Ms. Faye Monaghan!" I glance at Faye & she smile at me. She walks to the podium & redeems her crown. "Again? Thank you for the votes! This is the best. So, let's just get this party started! Woooooooh!!!!"

 Trevor, Faye & I dance. This time definitely not the last. I grab my phone & pose together with Faye & Trev. "Congratulations, you two!"

"Thanks, B! I told you, it's going to be great!"

"I know!" What I wouldn't give up is this amazing feeling I have with them. I'm not going to die tonight, never. Oh my God. Luigi. I need to find him! "Hey, I'm going to the restroom. You guys, enjoy. I'll be right back." I say. I walk around the auditorium but I cannot find Luigi. Where the hell is that jackass? I walk to the parking lot & look for Luigi's car. Right on time, he's sitting in his car & drinking. I walk towards the car & knock on the window. "Luigi!" I cry. He gets out of the car. Man, he's really cute. "Bianca Montgomery. What do you want?"

"I miss you." I hug him. Geez, I really did miss this bastard. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You! Don't drink & drive. You see, you're an amazing person & I would die for a dance with you."

"With me?" He grins. His arrogant grin.  "Yes. With you. And Faye likes you a lot. So I think, you should go inside & enjoy the night."

"Faye Monaghan, that bitch? She likes me?"

"HOH, Guadagnino." He grabs my hands like he always does. "Let's come & get Faye." He smirks.

Luigi & I look for Faye inside the dancehall & the moment we see her, without hesitation & without thinking Luigi grab my best friend & kiss her. Faye slaps Luigi. "You idiot-egotistical-asswipe-jackass-maniac! What was that for?"

"I know that you're head over heels for me, Faye. Stop pretending."

"& who told you that?"

"Doesn't matter. Let's dance, shall we?" Luigi asks Faye. Faye looks at me & give me a look. "Go on, Faye. I know you like him." I smirk at her. "B? I can't believe you," Luigi grabs Faye & now it's just me & my man.

 Trev & I dance in a slow music. "You look so beautiful, babe." Trev says to me. His hands around my waist & my hands on his neck. "Let's go to Vegas. Let's get married." I say. I know it is crazy; we're 18 but what the hell. I know he's the man I wanna be with forever & when I die, he's the first person who felt me. "When?" He asks.

"Tonight?"

"Hmmm. Tonight?" Just say yes. Please. Please!

"Tonight sounds perfect." I smile at him & I give him a kiss. His amazing lips touch my lips once again. "I'll go get, Faye & Luigi."

 I make my way to Faye & Luigi who's dancing. "Hey, we're going to Vegas." I interrupt them.

"Right now? B, you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk, Faye."

"But how are we supposed to get there? It's a long drive. We don't have money." I glance at Luigi.

"We don't need money, Faye. We need Luigi." Yes. He's rich. "B, no. That's embarrassing."

"Actually, no it isn't." Luigi says. "As long as you're with me for the rest of the night." Faye bites her lips & kicks me. "Fuck that hurts, Faye!" "OMG, B. I think I found the love of my life."

"Good for you." I tease her. "So, we ready to leave this boring promenade?

Here we are on the airport, still with our dress & suits from the Prom. "Flight 107 are leaving in 5minutes. Passengers of Flight 107, we are leaving in 5minutes." They announce. "So, you guys ready?" Luigi asks. "Damn, ready." Faye replies. It's finally happening, I'm going to Vegas with these amazing people, these people I would die for. Faye & Trev make their way inside the plane; Luigi & I are still on the line for the tickets. "Hey, Guadagnino. Thank you." I say & give him a smile. "You know, Biancs," Biancs. Biancs, he said it again. "Biancs?" I ask him. He grins at me like he always does. What a bastard. "What happened to us in Aspen was great, it was amazing. But you left me without saying anything & that hurts me. That hurts me because you left the moment I knew you changed me. You know, I actually thought you're never coming back but here you are again & this time you saved me & you finally had Faye admit that she likes me. Yes, I never forget what happened to us the moment I saw you at your funeral, the first time we ever spoke. I remember everything. I miss you, Bianca & I'm happy you're back. Don't worry; I would never try to kill you or myself again. I love you, Biancs. Don't leave us again."

                                                               == THE END ==