Chapter 12 - Denied

"Bianca! You're daydreaming." Right on time Luigi. I forgot to tell you, Luigi's locker is right next to Trev's. "I've been searching for you."

"Really?"

"No." What a jackass! I really think Faye & Luigi can get along so well. "Let's go home. There's too much memory in this place." He stops me & pulls me back. "I'm going to class & I can't skip this one. I'm close to graduation; don't take that away from me." I slap him and tears begun flooding my face. "Just like the way you took it from me?"

"What is wrong this time, Bianca?" He pulls me to an empty room. I understand that he don't want to be seen fighting over a blank air. "Bianca, speak to me! I'm not Calestine who read minds!"

"Tell me, why did you drink that night? Why did you get drunk?" My tears, I can't stop it. It's embarrassing. "It's Prom Night, what can I do?"

"Oh, there must be a good reason why you decided to get drunk!" Luigi puts down his bag & sit on one of the chair. I know there's a reason behind that. Please, tell me. "My life sucks, Bianca. I'm not like you who enjoy life. I don't enjoy it anymore. No one wants to go out with me. No one likes to dance with me. My life is pretty much over, Bianca. I don't have friends. My mom & dad hates me & they don't care about me like your parents does. I wanted to get drunk because I want to be numb. I wanted to get drunk thinking if I ride my car & drive, there's a big chance for me to die. I'm sorry, Bianca. If only I knew you & Trev were traveling the same way, I could've stop myself. You happy now?" I feel bad. How come I never notice his problem? I want life so bad when someone out there wants it done. "You should've asked me to dance with you. You should've talk to me. I'm sorry, Luigi. I didn't know," he pushes me against the wall. His hands on my face, his lips press against mine. This is wrong. But it feels good. Trev. Trev's on my mind. No. Make this stop. This is wrong. I push him away from me & turn away from him. God, I feel so bad. Does he like me? Like, like me like me? I love Trevor. I can't fall for Luigi. It's not right. It's not fair. "You need to talk to Faye." Suddenly, Faye's name changes Luigi's mood. "No! Why would I talk to that," I shot him a look to never say the bitch word. "I need to get this done. Come on, you're my only way."

"There's got to be another way! I'm not taking any chances of talking to her. I'm sorry but your best friend is a bitch & there's no way I'm wasting my saliva over her."

"She's not a bitch! Maybe if you weren't a dick that time she would've said yes."

"And maybe if she weren't a bitch, I could've said yes." He leaves the room. Here I am, all alone. I need Luigi. Right now, he's the air I breathe & without him I might die forever.