Those Bitches!

The next morning I opened my eyes to find two tiny eyes staring back at me.

"Aaaahhhhh! You little bitch!" I shouted back at the spider.

 I swore I almost saw it smile. I thought I killed this little bitch yesterday. Maybe it's an everlasting spider? I took up one of my shoes and smacked it.

"Eeeewwww!!" I shouted with a disgusted face.

 All the goo came out and a bit landed on me. I smiled in victory. No more Mr. Spider I smiled at myself proud.

I clean up my spider mess and went downstairs to make breakfast. I opened my refrigerator and saw that the food in my fridge is limited. I made a mental note to go grocery shopping later. I just took out three strips of bacon, scrambled three eggs and five toasts.

Yeah that's my usual breakfast meal.

I poured myself some cranberry juice and sat down in front of the television eating my breakfast. I turned on the television and saw my childhood favourite movie showing 'The Wiggles' that immediately put a smile on my face. I left it there and watched it. I watched it for about three minutes and was already bored out of my mind. I changed the channel to Boomerang. 'The Lying Game' was showing. Good now I can watch some good TV.

I looked at the time, 6:54am, yeah I still had time. I lazed around watching television for about ten minutes when I remembered that Blake would be picking me up to carry me to school. I carried my wares to the dish washer.

Yeah I'm that lazy.

I walked up to my room and entered my closet. I was looking for something really hot but not too hot but good enough for school. My eyes landed on a short dress that reached mid-thigh. The chest area was a stripe black and white and the bottom was flared. I pick it up immediately and decided on a red Jeffery Campbell shoe. I really love these shoes but never really got a chance to wear them. I laid my dress on my bed and my shoes in front of my bed.

I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped my clothes off and slipped into the shower. The hot water against my cold skin felt great. It really warmed me up and I just felt like bringing a chair in here and just lay in my own wet dirt. I squeezed out some lemon scented shower gel and lathered my body. I rinsed the foam off of my body and hopped out of the shower.

I grabbed my towel off of the rack and held I against my body. I picked up my tooth brush and squeeze a moderate amount of tooth paste onto the brush and brushed my teeth for about seven minutes. Yeah I like my teeth squeaky clean.

I put on my under garments and plugged in my flat iron. One day curly, one day straight. I sat in front of my mirror and straightened my hair. Straightening wouldn't take too long, I think. After flat ironing it I held it up in a high ponytail and added a white head band. I put on my dress and did my makeup.

I applied light red, black and gold eye shadow. I wasn't really feeling the foundation today so I just added a little blush and bright red lipstick. I put on some red and black accessories and slipped on my red shoes. I'm not going to lie looked awesome. I smiled at myself proudly.

I heard a car horn so coming outside my house, guessing it was Blake, I threw my bag over my shoulder and headed outside and saw Blake leaning against his car with his arms folded with a smirk planted on his face.

"Hey morning Tootsie-roll." He said with a smile on his face.

"Sup tooshy face."I smiled ash my comment.

 Tooshy face...really Kathy. I mentally shook my head.

He opened the door for me bowing pretending to be a chauffeur.