This Night Couldn't Have Been Any Better

The week seemed to pass by really quickly because it’s Saturday already! It’s my date with Blake and its 3:33pm. I called Melissa over to my house because she could be an awesome beautician she’s good with hair, makeup and she has really good fashion senses. Not that I’m bad at any of them but it’s just that I want to look real hot for my date with Blake. I told her to be at my house at 4:00pm and to bring all her equipments.

I heard a soft knock on the door so I went downstairs and opened the door and it was Melissa carrying two bags of what I have no idea!

"Since when do you knock?" I asked faking surprise.

"Ha-Ha" she said smiling.

 “Come in Mel” I gestured for her to come in with my hands.

 “Let’s get started!” she stated excitedly.

 “Go upstairs and shower and brush your teeth” she ordered.

 I did as I was told and was finished in an half an hour.

I entered my room and dried my skin, put on my undergarments and creamed my skin.

 “Sit.” She commanded.

 I sat on the chair and she began straightening my hair making it as thin as paper. After she straightened my hair, she parted it in the middle and sprayed some spray thingy in it. Even though it was a simple hairstyle she made it looked real nice.

 I was impressed. She then started on my makeup, she put on foundation and light green eye shadow with gold on the edges. She applied mascara which made my thin and short eyelashes look really thick and long.

Since my lips were already a light pink colour she applied pink lipstick to give it a pop colour. To finish it off she used her gel eyeliner and placed it on my eye. I was stunned I look really awesome! She went into my walk-in closet and pick out a long and short stripe green and white dress with a green 6 pumps. It just occurred to me that I had a lot of shoes. She took out green and white accessories and told me to put them on.

To say I was stunned was an understatement I’d do myself anytime. I was impressed; Melissa did a wonderful job with my appearance. When I looked at the time it was 6pm on the dot. My phone was ringing, I went in search of it and found it on my dresser and answered “hello?”

“Yeah hi, Kathy I umm sort of forgot to ask you for your address” Blake said sounding a bit nervous.

I chuckled and then gave him my address, and then he said he’ll be at my house in 30 minutes, which gave me extra time to catch up on my gossip with Melissa. We chatted for a while then I heard the doorbell ring. My heart increased its speed which could only mean one thing…

Blake was at my doorstep.

I said my goodbyes to Mel and gave her a hug and kissed and I also thanked her for dolling me up and making me prettier.

I opened the door and ‘Wow’ was all that escaped Blake’s mouth when he saw me. I knew I looked hot but I didn’t know I looked super model hot. Blake looked so handsome wearing a black v-neck with his black leather jacket with dark  jeans and his black combat boots. Even though it’s just normal clothes he still rocked it. Since I opened the door, the only thing that came out of Blake’s mouth was “Wow” he hasn’t even blinked up to this point.

“Umm Earth to Blake” I snapped my fingers at him.

“Ohhh umm, Hey Kathy” he said giving me a genuine smile.

“Why were you staring at me like that?” I asked feeling self-conscious.

“It’s just that you look really beautiful tonight, not that you don’t look beautiful at school well you always look good not that I’ve been watching you, well the point is you look really beautiful tonight.” He rambled on and on.