Movie time!

'Na na na na na come on ......'

'Na na na na come on come' Rihanna song S&M blasted from nightstand.

"Hello.." I said my voice sounding horse and sleepy.

"Kathy, Genesia, Amaria Jacobs. Where the hell are you its lunch time and you haven't shown up at school as yet?" Mel questioned through the phone trying to sound stern.

"Oh shit! I overslept" I hissed.

"Mel I think I'll just stay home for the rest of the day, I have a pounding headache." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Okay Kat" she said hanging up the phone.

I threw my phone on the nightstand. I shifted my position on the bed and came face to face with two guys.

Blake and Chase.

I felt like a whore right now. It looked as if I just had a three-some.

"Chase and Blake get up now!" I said shaking them awake.

These guys won't even their eyes or budge. I know exactly what to do, a smirk quickly forming its way onto my face. I walked downstairs for the amp that my brother used when he practiced to play his guitar. I brought it upstairs with his guitar and pushed some buttons and plugged in the guitar. I began playing the guitar like a rock and roll crazy person. Both of them immediately sprung up from the bed covering their ears screaming at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Blake shouted his face turning red.

"Nothing... just bored" I said cleaning my finger nails trying not to look at them.

Both of them stood up at the same time. Blake and Chase only had on boxer and to make matters worse they had a ... bulge in the pants.

"Ummmm you might want to check ya self" I said trying to stifle my laugh but failed miserably.

I burst out into a fit of laughter that was just very funny, or so I thought.

"What's so funny?" Chase asked eyeing me weirdly.

I couldn't talk so I pointed to his pants. He looked down and looked back up and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh..... Morning reflex" he said a sheepish smile still on his face.

I looked over at Blake and he was looking between Chase and I.

"Oh Blake I think you should umm check ya self also." I said gesturing toward his pants.

"I'll fix that in a moment" he said smirking.

I practically had to tear my eyes away from his pants. I don't know why but I just couldn't look away. I always tend to zone out but this wasn't zoning out I was staring at his dick.

"Like what you see?" Blake asked gesturing toward his dick with a smirk on his face.

"Umm I'm going to head downstairs and make breakfast. What do you guys want to eat?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Toast and eggs would be fine" Chase said.

"Same here" Blake exiting the room going entering the bathroom to probably fix his little friend.

"Okay" I said skipping downstairs seeing my mom in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hi mom" I said my nervous system completely giving out on me.

Oh my gosh if she finds out that I had two guys over here she'll completely kill me, and also if she found out that I drank alcohol I'm screwed.

"Hello there sweetheart" she said smiling tenderly at me.