Getting Tipsy In School

I woke up the next morning feeling very tired. I barely got any sleep last night because I couldn’t get the image of Chase out of my head. I think I went to bed after three in the morning. I hesitantly got out and went into the shower. I turned up the heat in my room, the room was freezing. I walked back into my en suite and slipped into the shower. I squeezed out some lemon scented body wash and shampooed my hair also. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and walked back into my room

I walked my open closet and stared at the clothes in my closet. I have no idea what to wear this morning. I walked over to my night stand and called Mel she would definitely know what to do in this situation. Before the third ring she answered.

“Heyy cheese face.” She hollered over the phone.

“Umm hey Mel, I need you right about now. I am in a crisis.

I have no idea what to wear today.” I said running my hands in my hair, almost pulling it all out.

“You have got to be frigging kidding me.” She said flatly over the phone.

“I’m serious.  I don’t have a clue what to wear!” I shouted at her over the phone.

“Go into your closet and look in your cupboard with all the clothes you don’t wear, I dropped off all the clothes that we bought on the mall and placed them there.” She stated

“Okay I’m walking to the cupboard; I’m opening the door, Wowwwww! Did we buy this much clothes?” I asked Mel with my mouth slightly opened.

 There were a lot of bags. Not just like two or three bags, like thirty or thirty-five bags.

“When did you drop off all these bags?” I asked sounding puzzled.

“Yesterday, you weren’t home so I dropped them off” she said simply.

“Okay then.” I said.

 “OK thanks I’ll see what I can pick out from here.” I hung up the phone and threw it on my bed hoping that it won’t fall and shatter.

I emptied out the bags of clothes on my bed.

This might take a while. I thought to myself.

After rummaging through the clothes on my bed, my eyes landed on turquoise high waist jeans. I took it up and then started my search for a top to go with this. I saw a white loose tank top that had a picture of a lip in silver on it, I smiled at myself. I grabbed my brown studded boots and went into my room to get dressed.

I took a look at myself in the mirror. I looked hot.

I sat in my chair in front of the mirror and applied some turquoise looking colour eye shadow with some silver on the edge. Applied some blush, eyeliner and light pink lipstick and then I was ready to go to school.

I walked downstairs just to grab a bottle of water and a fruit and head to school.

I grabbed the keys to my car and headed to the garage. I saw Chase closing the door to his front door and walking over to me.

“Hey Chase” I said greeting him with a smile on my face.

“Hey Kathy, what’s up?” he asked.

“I’m fine. Heading to school?” I asked cocking my head to the side.

“Yeah, but I need you to give me a ride though.” He said scratching the back of his neck.

“Yeah sure no problem.” I said smiling at him.

 “I know it’s none of my business, but what’s going on with your hair?” he asked trying to stifle a laugh.