Party Time (Part 2)

“Ewwww! Chase you’re so nasty!” I hissed at him slapping him on the shoulder.

 Chase was constantly farting up the car while the windows were screwed up. To make matters worse the rain is falling so we can’t screw down the glass. Trust me, when I say that his fart stinks I mean it fricking stinks. I lived with my brother for a good amount of time to know that Chase’s farts is horrible (even worst than my brothers's.

“Dude what did you eat?” Blake said spray the car with some perfume he found in his car pocket.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry it’s probably the pizza I ate when I came home.” He stated rubbing his stomach.

“We are never ever EVER going to let you eat pizza again” I said covering my nose to block out the atrocious scent.

 About two minutes later we were in front of Adams house. This guy lives up a princess’ ass. This house is huge. Like three times my house. The music was overbearingly loud I would definitely be going home with an ear ache I thought. There were some guys who was dancing outside and some other people who were just throwing toilet paper all around the house.

Typical teenage party

All of us walked into the house and was instantly greeted by the scent of vomit, alcohol, sweat, and people who didn’t shower to come here. I immediately scrunched up my nose in disgust.

We all took off to the kitchen to get some drinks. Blake got his drinks and then ran off some to meet some other guy who was shouting out his name to go by the pool. Chase and Mel ran off onto the dance floor leaving me all by myself sitting on a stool in the kitchen. Where I am sitting, I can get a good view of the dance floor, the pool in the back yard and drunken guys and girls heading upstairs to get laid.

“Sup bitch” I heard a voiced said. When I turned around I saw Celeste.

KILL ME NOW!

“What do you want?” I said annoyed by her presence.

“Blake” she said with a poker face.

“Tsk! What makes you think that he wants you?” I said, a smirk forming its way onto my lips.

“Oh sweetheart, I don’t think, I know he wants me” And with that she sashayed out of the kitchen.

Seriously! KILL ME NOW!

Blake doesn’t want her…right? All of a sudden my tiny crush on Blake expanded. Yup, thats how I work. I'm about to lose the guy I like to a stupid ass bitch and I suddenly like him a lot more.

As i sat there on the stool I saw Chase and mel dancing having a blast. They looked like if they were enjoying each other's company dancing together and laughing

Blake entered the kitchen carrying two bottles of alcohol a vodka and White Oak.

 I felt a presence near me“Hey Kat how you doing so far?” He purred.

“Blake are you drunk already?” I said shocked.

 “Naa I’m not drunk…..I’m just really intoxicated” He slurred. 

' I got this feeling on a summer day when you were gone'

'I crashed my car into a bridge, I watched, i let it burn'

'I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs'

'I crashed my car into a bridge' My favorite song blasted from the speaker box.