The New Guy

Mel and I walked together in school hand in hand. My blonde hair was blowing everywhere. It felt as if I was in a photo shoot with the wind blowing my hair and someone is taking pictures of me. Yeah that awesome feeling but I was soon brought back to reality when I stumbled and fell to the ground because there was a wall in my way.

Since when there was a wall in the middle of the passage way?

I looked up and saw the reason why I fell.

Blake.

I groaned and rolled my eyes at him. What the hell does he want now? He didn’t know he wanted to talk to me when he was sucking on my former best friend’s face.

“What do you want Blake?” I asked, my voice sounding flat and bored.

“Well I would like you to give me a chance to explain.”  He asked sincerely.

“No” I said simply getting up and walking away with Mel’s hand looped in mine.

 Luckily we both had the same classes today. We stopped by my locker to get my books then we went to her locker to get hers as well. I turned around and saw him watching my back. I just shook my head and faced front.

Everywhere I went I heard bits of conversations about the ‘new guy’. I heard that he’s sexy, hot, and Blake has competition. Well since I haven’t seen him as yet I’ll be the judge of that.

Mel and I walked to class and took our usual seat and just chatted for a while until the teacher enters the class. We kept talking until I saw Mel’s eyes glued to the door. I knew students were still piling into the classroom so I didn’t bother to watch every single one of them enter the room. Her eyes were as huge as Ping-Pong ball. She kept hitting me absentmindedly so I turned around and saw the hottest guy my eyes have ever seen.

He entered the classroom and girl were drooling and staring at him. I know he’s hot and everything but drooling really guy? He’s just a normal guy just like you and me.

He came and took a seat next to me.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!

“Hello there” his deep sexy voice greeted me.

“Hey” I said trying to sound normal and not be like to girls whose voice goes really high when they try to respond.

“How are you doing?” his British accent sounding so sexy in my ear.

“Ohh I-I’m fine” I stuttered.

“Okay” he smiled

“How’s your first day here?” I asked trying to sound cool.

“Very stressful, I’ve been getting stares whole morning and every time I try and talk to someone they don’t reply” he said pouting.

 “Well at least I have you” he said giving me a toothy smile.

Oh. My. God!

He wants to be my friend! I turned and looked at Melissa and she was staring at him like not blinking….at all.

”Yup you have me, and by the way what’s your name?” I asked trying to sound as sweet as possible.

“Chase Evans. What about you?” he asked his electric blue eyes twinkling.

“Kathy Jacobs” I stated

“Well nice to meet you Kathy. By the way are you in a gang or something?” he asked confused.

“No why did you ask?” I asked puzzled.

“Then why are you all dressed in black?” he asked gesturing to my outfit.