Party time! (Part 1)

You know the day when you choose to stay at home, all the good things happen? Has that ever happened to you? Well it certainly did happen to me. Melissa texted me the details this morning of what happened yesterday at school like for example:

        1)     The principal caught a boy and a girl half naked in the janitor’s closet.

        2)      Celeste has a humongous pimple on her nose. (hi-larious!) and         

      3)      Adam’s having a party at his house because as usual, his parents are going away on vacation.

  Blake and I paraded throughout the entire school and the only thing you could hear people whisper about was the upcoming party at Adam’s house tonight. Once teenagers hear the word ‘party’ and ‘drinks’ they go cray-cray. They don’t even have to know who the owner of the house is, once there is free alcohol. I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty pumped.

“Blake you going to the party?” I asked him taking a seat in the middle of my English class, while Blake sat at the right hand side of me.

“Only If you are going” he said while running his hands through his silky jet black fluffy hair.

“I’m definitely going!”  I said a bit too loudly because the entire class was staring at me like ‘bitch shut up!

“Sorry!” I muttered back at them, slouching down in my seat trying to use my hair to hide my blush –due to embarrassment- but then realized that my hair was in a high pony tail.

Yup, I'm loving the embarrassment.

Ms Phillips skipped into the classroom with her hands swinging. “Morning students” she greeted with a genuine smile, not like what those other teachers do all the time.

Someone got laid last night

“Morning miss!” we greeted back with the same enthusiasm. Ms. Phillips was the nicest teacher in the entire school, I don’t know how someone can not like her. She was so sweet and caring and genuine.

“Since we only have one period of class today, why not take a break and relax and smell the roses.” She said doing the yoga thing –inhale, exhale- . The rest of the class erupted into cheers while some started gossiping, others playing games on their computers and some just reading a book.

“Miss Phillips, You ok?” I asked walking up to her and checking her temperature to see if she had a fever or a cold or anything that would be making her act this cray-cray. I know it may seem weird to just walk up to a teacher and just check her temperature, but you see, Miss Phillips and I have a special friendship, so it won’t be disrespectful or whatever.

“Oh sweetheart, I’m perfectly fine” she said.

“Okay Miss, whatever you say.” I said eyeing her weirdly, taking my seat next to Blake.

“So where’s you weirdo of a friend Chase?” Blake asked.

"I really don't know, because after the movie he has been avoiding my like the plague” I told Blake. Blake nodded his head and a smirk appeared on his face.

The morning session finished quickly which I am grateful for that because I am too excited for Adam’s party!

Blake, Melissa, Chase and I walked into the cafeteria and ordered and paid for our lunch and took the closet lunch table which was five seats. I’m surprise that Blake didn’t get any stares or winks from any girls today. Yeah, I know right?

“Mel, did you see Celeste today?” I asked trying to break the awkward silence between the four of us.

“No, she’s probably home trying out a million products to get rid of her inhumanly sized pimple.” Mel stated while stabbing here fries with her fork while Blake and chase chuckled at her joke.