Chapter 1

2016 (Y/N) Beginning Spring

It seemed like it was fall season by the leaves of browns and yellows with bare trees, but it was actually still winter. Just no snow.

A woman with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes stood in an empty house. You glanced around at the emptiness of the area.

The glass windows all around, a lone tree growing in the middle of the home that your leaving. You had lived here for awhile, but you got a new job as a doctor in San Fransokyo, which was a few hours drive from the lake the house is placed over.

"I'd never thought I'd leave this place, but an oppertunity to become a real doctor is something I'll never let go. Right Pippin?" Your catahoula dog barked happily like she agreed with you. Grabbing your bag, you went to the door as you heard your dog whine as you seen her looking in the house.

 "You coming or not?" You asked with a hand on your hip. Pippin snorted, but followed you out. Your eyes lingered on the paw prints on the walkway and always wondered how they got there. The two of you went to the car, but before leaving you walked over to the mailbox.

A folded paper was placed inside by you. "Well.... see you later Lake House."

Driving backwards out of the dirt road driveway of the home, you got back onto the paved road where it was shaped like a 'y'. You took the road that went straight all the way back to your new apartment in San Fransokyo, so you could get set up at the San Fransokyo Hospital.

Your eyes kept glancing over to Pippin, who seemed to be staring out the back window. "We'll come back and visit sometime. okay Pippin?"