Chapter 12

2016 (Y/N) Spring

You groaned, plopping on the bed as you took out the letter you got from the Lake House again and began to read it. '

Dear Ms. (L/N), i went to the address you gave me and it's not there. Nothing but a contruction site.'

This confused you. "A construction site?"

'From the pictures, it looks really nice with only one problem. It won't be up for another 18 months.'

Okay now this guy was really confusing you.

'I'm sorry, but is there something I'm missing here? Sorry about all this, maybe you you got the address wrong because I noticed you got the date wrong too.'

"Seriously." Making your way over to the closet, you pulled out a (Fav.Decorated Box) and sat on the bed where Pippin laid. "You really want to play this game huh?" You began looking through your old photos with concentration.

"If you're really from 2014...." The photo of you and your family playing in the snow was dated back in 2014 when you lived in that small town close to San Fransokyo, which was also the day before you moved.

You smiled, showing Pippin. "Remember that day? We were so happy." Shaking your head and putting the box away, a fresh clean paper was placed in front of you as you began to write back. "If he's there in that time and place......"

A thought of concern filled you, but you laughed. "He's probably joking, but it won't hurt to play along. Right Pippin?" She barked. "Yeah." You finshed writing.

The next day, you dropped off your paper with something else you made last night. "Hopefully he'll at least be greatful I put all this hard work into making this for him." Your hand ran through your hair as you groaned. "Why am I doing this?"

Taking off to get to work, the mailbox stood there with the flag up.