Chapter 44

2017 (Y/n)

"He's not coming......."

Hiro pulled you away, confused. "Don't say th-"

"HE'S NOT!" You yelled in sadness and almost every emotion. "Tadashi's not here. H-he's n-not....."

Hiro stared at you in hurt and sadness, "(Y/n)......d-don't..." He didn't want to believe it either as he closed his eyes, trying to keep himself from crying again. Though you were probably right, Tadashi should've been here by now.

"I'll drive back." You hear Hiro say in a monotone voice and you knew he was just as hurt as you, most likely more.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"(Y-Y/n)?.....H-Hiro?"

Both of you snapped your head up and stared. Your blood ran cold along with your breath that got caught in your throat, and your head just buzzed in a daze at what you stared at.

Carmel eyes gazing softly at you and Hiro as his raven black hair blew in the gentle breeze. His smile was warm and welcoming and so alive.

You shook and barely heard Hiro let out a low whimper, before you watch the younger Hamada break into a run.

"Tadashi!"

Hiro tackled the young man into a tight embrace as he cried loudly. "I-I-I can't- can't believe y-you're he-hear! I MISSED YOU!" Tadashi hugged his younger brother tightly, tearing himself.

Watching from a few feet away, you still sat there in shock and feeling like breaking down.

Tadashi pulled Hiro away a bit, smiling at him before glancing at your shaking form. Hiro wiped his face, smiling happily and looking at you before nudging Tadashi toward you.

You intently watched Tadashi walk to you hesitantly, like he might be afraid or unsure. He knelt down on front of you as you gazed into his loving eyes. A tear feel from your eye, "Y-You wa-waited." Your voice cracked.

A soft, calloused hand cups your cheek and you felt the thumb gently wipe the tear. Subconsciously, you leaned into his warm touch and close your eyes. Tadashi watched your face in admiration and feeling the warmth of your soft hands wrap around his that's on your cheek.

"Of course I waited." Tadashi said. You felt happiness go through you as Tadashi's voice sounded so caring and kind. Tadashi sees your (e/c) eyes open and stare into his as they glistened from tears.

Tadashi leaned his forehead on yours, "I love you too." Soft and warm lips meet yours in a tender, loving kiss. Tears fell from your now closed eyes and your hands clenched his shirt.

Both his hands were now holding your face gently as he kissed you. Soon Tadashi slowly moved his arms around you and pull you closer in an embrace.

You pulled away to hug him tightly, nuzzling your face between his shoulder and neck. "I love you so much, Tadashi."

Tadashi hugged tightly, nuzzling your neck, "I love you so much too, (Y/n)."

You smiled, tearing and kiss him again, "Please don't leave again." Tadashi smiled, kissing you, "I never will leave again. I'm here to stay."

"Cheesy dork." You say softly with a quiet chuckle, nuzzling your nose with his. Tadashi smirked, "And you love me for it." He kissed you yet again.