Chapter 15

2016 (Y/N) Spring

A few days later, you began to think while riding the train for once to get to work. Without thinking you spoke out loud. "May be we should introduce yourself properly?" Realizing what you did, a sound of paper moving moving beside you had you turn to see older man spray his mouth with perfume. Mentally you faceplamed. "Oh jeez." That night after work, you wrote another note or a letter.

'I'm a doctor dedicated to curing the sick, at least trying to.'

2014 (Tadashi) Spring

When Tadashi checked the mail a few days later, he found another letter from you and smiled a bit. At the Cafe Tadashi would be working, but also writing while he wrote customers orders down.

'I'm a student attending SFIT and love robotcis and building anythings that has to do with that. I use to have a current project I was working on but, I've tried so many times and it doesn't seem to work.'

2016 (Y/n)

You were surprised he went to SFIT. "Wow. He must be pretty smart." So deciding to encourage him to keep working on it, you were gonna say something humorous, yet true.

'well, one things for sure.....dont just give up. Keep working until you get it done, trust me. it will feel great to accomplish and finish what you started. Unless it's revenge, then don't.'

2014 (Tadashi)

Tadashi laughed as he sat down on a chair in the cafe, holding your letter. Hiro was walking by when he heard his older brother laugh, while making his way over with a smirk. "Writing to your girlfriend huh?" Tadashi blushed. "What? She's not my girlfriend." Hiro chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, uhuh, sure bro." Hiro walked backwards away from Tadashi, only to get smacked by the front door. "Ah!" Tadashi laughed. "You Knucklehead!"

'Thanks for the encouragement, (Y/N). I'll keep that in mind and make sure it's not for revenge. Cue laughing. Sorry had to put that. If you don't mind me asking, where would you be in my time?'

2016 (Y/n)

You stared at the question as you sat down in the edge of a sleeping patient's bed in thought. Suddenly a machine from the other room startled you as it started beeping loudly. "Oh my gosh." Sighing, you went in that room to fix the beeping.

'Let's see. Two years ago in your time I was working in Internal Medicine close to the small town near the lake house.'

2014 (Tadashi)

'That's really nice. If I seem really annoying right now, dont hesitate to tell me. I'm curious at the moment. What is the world like in 2016?'

2016 (Y/N)

Well, here's another oppurtunity for you to be humorous.

'Sorry to say, but it's pretty much the same. Of course, we all dress in shiny metal jumpsuits and drive flying cars and no one talks anymore because we can read each other's minds. The truth is, Man from the Past, not much has really changed in 2016. Come to think of it, I always wondered about the paw prints. How is that possible.'

2014 (Tadashi)

Tadashi woke up early in the morning, going to the mailbox and getting your letter out to read.

'About that. I think we have the same dog.'

2016 (Y/N)

You sat on the early morning train, writing away as you waited to get to your destination.

'Really? What's yours like? Mine is 8 years old in my time, 6 in yours. She's skinny and sad eyes, snores and sleeps like a person. No idea why but I call her Pippin.'

2014 (Tadashi)

His brown eyes skimmed over the letter, then placed it down to look at the said dog who was laying on her back. Tadashi sighed, then tried the name. "Hello Pippin'!" The catahoula dog's ears perked up and got up, staring at Tadashi happily. "Oh......I guess we do have the same dog." Tadashi chuckled, looking at the fireplace.