Chapter 8

2016 (Y/N) Beginning Spring

There you were.

Sitting with your friend in the Sunrise Plaza, enjoying a nice sandwich you two got from a cafe not to long ago. Bright sunny day in Feburary with people bussling around and different vehciles driving about.

You happily tossed bread to the pigeons near by before fanning yourself as a light breeze blew your (h/c) hair. "60 degrees on Valentine's Day, it can't be San Fransokyo." You chuckled.

(Y/F/N) laughed, "I heard it was global warming, melting of icebergs......I think." They said unsure while taking a bite from their sandwich. "So how's work so far as a Doctor? I know we haven't hung out in awhile, but I gotta make sure your doing good."

You smiled. "Well it's been good so far, so you don't have to worry about me moving in with you." Both of you laughed. "I wouldn't mind at all if you did." Then (Y/F/N) gave you a sly look.

"Speaking of Valentine's Day. How are you and (Y/B/N)? Hm? Anything special?"

You rolled your eyes. "Not exactly.....together anymore, besides I'm working so......nothing." "Oh.....well I think you were meant from someone else.....just saying!" Your friend held their hands up as you glared.

"Maybe....."

Suddenly, a sound of a bus horn honked loudly as it tried to stop. Both of your eyes widen as the scene unfolded from across the plaza. The bus tried to turned away from someone, only to crashing into another car and hitting the person.

 Quickly, you got up with other people and grabbed your phone running toward the scene. "I need an Ambulance at Sunrise Plaza! A man has been strucked by a bus and we need an AMT group here!"

You knelt next to the man laying on the ground face down. "Sir can you here me!" You went to feel for a pulse.

"Sir! Sir!"

Police yelled at people to get back on the sidewalk as you fight hard to keep the man alive.

"Sir!"