Chapter 37

(y/b/n) = your boyfriend's name

-------------------------------------------------------

2014-2015 (Tadashi)

"Come on." Tadashi grumbled, making another attempt to start his project up again, only for the balloon like arms to start punching him. "Ah! Stop! OW!" Tadashi ducked when one of the arms flew off and he turned to shut it off. He sighs, exhausted and saddended.

Hiro would check on his older brother secretly, even if it was just a glance when Hiro hung out with the gang and Tadashi would walk by. The younger brother would also see Tadashi make attempts to write letters which would never be read like always.

Tadashi kept working on his project to get you off his mind, but.......you were the reason he wants to get his project done and working perfectly. So far, it was usless and frustrating. It conutined on for days unless Hiro or his aunt would drag him to bed for sleep. "You get some sleep Mr. or you're not going anywhere near your project." Aunt Cass said.

Soon Tadashi got tired of staying at the Lake House. A reminder of you all around there. "Are you sure you want to move out?" Hiro asked, hauling a box onto the truck. Tadashi nodded with a neutral expression that worried the younger brother. Pippin had run off a few days ago, causing Hiro to worry but Tadashi didn't care and said to let her go.

"Hiro! Can you put these in the attic?" Tadashi says while genlty placing all the unread letters he wrote to you in a box. Hiro groans in annoyance, "Why can't you?" Tadashi smirks, "Unless you want to take that big box over there." Hiro looked to see a box that they filled with heavy stuff from the kitchen. "Nevermind." Hiro took the box from Tadashi.

Hiro pushed heavied the box with a slam into the attic. "Ugh......" HIs eyes glanced around the empty attic but now had the box in there. His eyes then widened. "Whoa.......dejvu." "Hiro! Let's go! I need to give the key to (Y/n)'s boyfriend!" Tadashi called. Hiro blinked, staring at the box before going down.

(Y/b/n) stood before Tadashi, who held out the Lake House key to him and (y/b/n) crossed his arms with narrowed eyes. "How do you know this is what (Y/n) wants?" "How do you know?" Tadashi sighed, giving you boyfriend a stern and promising look. "Trust me." He dropped the keys in (y/b/n)'s hands before walking away.

Another year has passed and yet again Tadashi was determined to get his project done. You were out of his mind but you'd pop back up once in awhile. Those times he felt his heart feel heavy, sometimes he'd catch himself with tears falling.