Chapter 10

2014 (Tadashi) Spring

Tadashi had gotten back from dropping Hiro off at the Cafe and seen the flag up, so he took the folded paper and placed the flag down. He placed a tool bag on the counter and opened the letter.

'Dear Mr. Hamada. I know for sure I never lived at that cottage and I'll say it again. I lived at the Lake House before I moved to the new apartment complex in San Fransokyo. Sorry if I keep asking to forward my mail, but please understand. By the way, it's 2016. Has been all year, ask anyone.'

After Tadashi read the writing, it kept bugging him, even when he was fixing the drain pipe under the sink.

"2016?" A twist on the pipe and Tadashi sighed from the thoughts.

"What does she mean 2016?"

Tadashi pulled on the pipe and it came loose, letting a bunch of dirty water run out. "Ah!" He sat up, waving all the water off his hands and leaned on his knees. "What does she mean?"

The next day, Tadashi had made arrangements to switch his classes to online and to go to the labs when it's for a project. He stopped by the cafe to help out when his friends came in. "Hey guys!" They all greeted him.

"So how's the runned down house so far?" Gogo asked. Tadashi chuckled, "Hey, it's not so runned down. Anyway it's great, still trying to fix things."

Hiro came bouncing down the stairs to the group. "He's got a dog now, right bro?" The gang looked at him confused. "I'd never think you would get a dog." Wasabi said.

Tadashi shrugged, smiling sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "Me neither, but apperently he just showed up at the house." Hiro grinned, eating a dount. "No idea why."

Fred then said something random. "I know the place is old, so does that make it a haunted house!" Everyone shook their head.