Chapter 19

2014 (Tadashi) Summer

'If you want to know things I like, then here it goes. I like reading to Pippin', mostly my favorite (fav.book).'

"Come on, Tadashi!" Hiro knocked on his brother's lab door, then he groaned after not getting an answer. "What is he up to?"

"Hold on Knucklehead!" Hiro rolled his eyes, then held onto the door knob. "I'm holding on!"

Tadashi rolled his eyes at his little brother's response from the other side of the doorway. For awhile he's been making little progress with his forgotten project that you suddenly gave him motivation to finish.

"I got done with the places you wanted marked in this map!" Hiro shook a map of San Fransokyo in his hands. Tadashi grinned, hiding his project and came out.

"Thanks little bro." The two walked to the moped since Aunt Cass needed the truck for errands. "What's with this map anyway?" Hiro asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask (Y/n) if she wanted to take a walk this Saturday." Tadashi said absent mindedly. Hiro snickered at his older brother. "You're taking your Future Girlfriend on a date?" Hiro finger quoted 'Future' as Tadashi blushed lightly.

"No. I'm showing her what I like to do AND she's not my girlfriend." Tasashi drove to the Lake House since he had to babysit his brother for awhile. "Come on! Admit it. you like a bit. Otherwise you wouldn't writing to her all the time."

Tadashi ignored Hiro for now, but he knew his little brother was right.

When they went inside the house, Tadashi began to write as Hiro played fetch with Pippin' outside. Satisfied with the plan, he went to the mailbox and placed the map with a letter inside. "Please say yes."

"Oh she'll definately say yes, bro." Then Hiro made a girly voice, holding his hands together. "Oh Dashi I would love to!"

Tadashi glared at his brother and ran after him as Hiro took off laughing. "GET BACK HERE KNUCKLEHEAD!"

'For me, I like this city, especially when on a day where is so clear that I can touch every detail. Every brick and window of buildings I love. If you don't mind, would you like to go on a walk with me this Saturday?'