Chapter 33

2016 (Y/n) Fall

"Pippin'!" You run through your apartment door with the newly dress you just bought. Pippin' runs up happily, barking and nuzzles into your touch. "Pippin' I'm finally gonna meet him! Tadashi is taking out to dinner and i'm going to meet him there!" You see you still have a couple of hours before the date, so you pull out Pippin's leash. "How about a walk?" Pippin' yips excitedly.

Down the busy streets of the city, you let Pippin' lead the way as she heads toward a park. Luckily, there were sticks around so you threw one for Pippin' to chase. You two played, ran, and chased each other on the grassy ground. It's been awhile since you and your dog had fun like this because of work, you didn't have time.

"Come on, girl. Let's take one last walk where it's less crowded." Pippin' let you put on her leash, before you walked in the direction of downtown which spread out into homes. "We should get one fo these apartments, Pip. This neighborhood is more calm than IN the city." Soon you walk up a hill, wathing the cable car go down. "I should try those." Pippin' started barking and pulling on the leash. "What is it, Pip?"

Looking ahead, your eyes slightly widen at the busy looking cafe. "The....Lucky Cat Cafe." Pippin' growled happily, trying to go that way an just as you were going to go......your phone beeped. "Oh starfish. It's time to head back Pippin'. I'm going to be seeing Tadashi in a bit, right now I need to get ready." You had to practically drag Pippin' away, not noticing someone looking at you two from the top window of the cafe.

You spun around in the (fav.dress) and smiled. "This is the only time I'll wear a dress. How do I look?" Pippin' tilted her head then wagged her tail happily as you giggled. "I'll take that as a compliment." You grab your keys and head to the restaurant. 

"Name?" The lady asks. "Um...Tadashi?" You say hesitantly then remembered to use the last name. "O-or Hamada." The lady took a breath in. "H-Hamada?" She smiles. "Right this way."

This was quite the fancy place. You glanced around with excitment, happiness, plus anxiousness. "Wow.....a.... lot of people." Your self consious set in and you played with your hair, being to daydream. A complimentary drink was served to you as you waited. The seat next to you was empty, but he'll be here since you just got there.

An hour had passed, which brought your attention to the people ice skating outside the window. "Another glass for the lady?" You nodded, sighing and looking around at the door. Nope. Two hours. You frowned, feeling sadness settling in. "Did he forget? No, quit being stupid (Y/n). Tadashi's not like that...."

Your throat tightened as you swallowed. A few minutes before closing and he hasn't showed. Tears filled your vision and you tried to blink them back. Hurt. You felt so hurt. "How could I be so stupid?" You whispered. Heart clenching with tingles of sadness that rushed through you as you left the restaurant, tears flowing.