26|GARDEN.

Niggas'll lose their minds for it
Wine for it, dine for it-pussy.
Spend time for it, see no colored line for it-pussy.
Double back handicap and go blind for it- pussy.
Pussy got endless prisoners.
Pussy always revengin' her.
Pussy is calculating.
And good pussy is rather dangerous.
Pussy can be so facetious, the heavyweight champ
Pussy is undefeated, lets amen to that.

Three months later.

JAHANI.

I told myself that I was never coming back to the strip club but now I'm sitting watching some female slide upside down on a pole with ease. If pole dancing was an art, you know how many artists I know? Some people found strippers to be nasty or whores, sure there's a few in the bunch, but they hustle and strength was powerful. I respected them for that. The stripper flashed the thirsty crowd with her Dr. Miami backside, tossing ones onto the stage before feeling foreign hands on me. Glaring over my Cartier frames to see a short, thick dark skin chick with hair that flowed at the dip of her back. Even if I wasn't looking for no females if their name wasn't Nova, shorty was pretty. She didn't look much older than eighteen, Sekou believed in having the young girls throughout his clubs. Highkey a perv, but that's him. Ole girl had a baby face and big eyes that were a light gray-they weren't contacts either. She looked like one of them girls off of Instagram or something.

"You want a dance, Daddy?" Her light eyes pierced mine while I gave her a simple nod. What's the harm in a lap dance? I didn't plan on putting my dick in the girl or anything, she was going to get her little rent money and dip. Her thick hips grinded and rotated to The Weeknd in perfect sync. I'd been in a more secluded area so not many people could see us as she intensely glared up at me, her eyes were icy and expressionless. Her hair fell over in her face when she got off of my lap and danced slowly, sensually in front of me.

The red lights reflected off of her dark skin. She bit into her lips and came back over to my lap causing me to quickly stiffen against the leather chair when she grazed over my package. "Get up." I gritted, she must've not heard me because she kept going. I gripped her hips to make her stop grinding on me and made her look up at me. She scoffed when I pushed her off of me, leaving her with the five hundred dollars. I ran my hand down my face and sighed heavily,"What was that about?" Money chuckled, referring to the stripper and I.

"Mm, both you and Nova wildin', eh?" Kenny chuckled and fell into a series of coughs. Couldn't handle a blunt for the life of him.
"Whatcha mean?" Ace handed me over his custom all red iPhone 7+, yet he couldn't afford to get his cracked screen fixed, but the cracks didn't take away from the fact that Nova was all up on somebody Snapchat dancing and letting people touch up on her. I've been gone three months and that's the kind of shit she's doing?

My jaw tightly clenched as I passed the phone back over,"Where's that at? They got they location on?"
"Thought ya wasn't worried about ha'," Sucking my teeth and yanking my jeans up.
"She letting them square niggas touch ha', I got a pro'lem wit dat. So we just gon check the scene out," I shrugged. Attempting to mask the fact that I was pissed but I knew for a fact I was mugging. Nova thought she was for everybody now that she wasn't tied down to me, kind of ho shit? I wasn't feeling it. I might've been hypocritical but I was also pussy whipped. To even think of somebody touching her it'd be over for me, I put the claim on it when I took her virginity and I was the only one who'd ever bust that shit open. Explicit thoughts clouded my mind having her all spread out against her comforter and cracking her headboard down the middle.

"You just gon pull up on lil shawty," Money stopped me as I blankly stared at him. Damn right. "What's the fun of causing a scene at some wack party? Hit her up afterwards and slide up on that ass." A devious smirk came across my lips as I eased back into the sofa.