Chapter 15:And it all comes tumbling down

I saw Ash ,my thoughts were of killing him and only that. I was his predator and he was my prey. I looked to his eyes to see if he was scared of me, prey tasted better when in fear, I thought.  I shook my head I cant think like an animal, because I’m not an animal, I thought. I started moving towards him. He was calm, even though he knew I could tear him apart , he knew best what I could do. I stopped and tried to talk to myself to stop.

“STOP ME,PLEASE!!!”, I screamed

I dropped on the ground grabbing my head. I couldn’t control my instinct, it was like if I was being manipulated!

“Should we stop her,I can’t see her like this”, saidLena

“ This is what her training is, she has to learn to control this”, said Ty

I was pulling at my hair trying to stop myself. I couldn’t do this I’m not that mentally strong. I relaxed my muscles, breathed the air in, my eyes started seeing every color instead of just red, I sighed.

I was able to control myself.

“She’s back to normal” , said Ash

I was sitting on the ground just breathing. Then I heard this whistle it was a very high pitch whistle witch drove me insane, my eyes turned red again. This time I couldn’t control myself  it was almost like that whistle provoked  me, I didn’t even know who I was going to kill all I knew was that I wouldn’t stop until everyone was dead.

I couldn’t scream, or talk just watch the destruction I was about to make.

“ Tranquilize her she can’t control herself”, said Ty

I felt the needle hit me on my thigh, I started laughing, I was about to go unconscious when I heard that soul gripping voice that I would never be able to forget.

“ The time is coming my dear”, said the voice

I paralyzed in fear, and went unconscious.

I was dreaming of the last night my sister was herself. I watched how scared she was asking for my help. And all I could do was watch I felt  like it was all my fault.

I started coming to, Everything was dark, so I wasn’t in the nurses office ,because her room was always white. I sat up, I was in my room.

“Violet?”, I said

“Shhh, she just fell asleep”, saidLena

“Did the guys come in here?” , I asked

“No, I brought you in”, saidLena

I sat on the edge of the bed

“What happened , out there?”, I asked

“There was this whistle and you went out of control, but didn’t hurt anyone”, she said

“Thank god: , I sighed

“Well rest up ,its only 7pm and 6th period is over,so you might as well just rest. “, saidLena

She was getting up to leave.

“Lena, I want to enroll Violet in the elementary branch if the school.” I said

“I knew you would come to that decision eventually, so I found a enrolling form , here”

She handed me the  papers

“Thank you so muchLena, I know I can always count on you”, I said

“No problem”, she said with a smile

I was getting Violet ready for bed when I heard voices outside my door.

“Ash you can’t go in right now!”, saidLena