Chapter 21:Preperations

Hey guys!!  I know i said i wouldn't update until i got 5 votes at least but i was able to reach over 1000 views so this is my thanks,  I have  family over so I havnt gotten the chance to write that much. I will probably update later than usual so once again I am very sorry. What do you guys think of the story so far?? Please comment I read all the comments I get and always respond back, so if you could please give me some feed back so I know what you guys like and don’t like and how I can make the story even  a little bit better. Thank you!!!

________________________________________________________________________

I looked at the dress and I could see myself looking like a princess.

“Ill take it”, I toldLena

“Yes!!!, I already picked my dress out too!!”, saidLenawith delight

Lenapulls out this dress that goes up to her knees and is white with some sparkles.

“That’s so cute!!!”, I said

“I know! Lets go pay, because we still have to buy our shoes!”, saidLena

Great more shopping (note the sarcasm)

We paid for our dresses and bought shoes then headed home. I put my dress in my dresser and got into my Pj’s. I look down at my pillow and I see the a black pedal from a black rose. This is getting to weird. I touched the pedal and I started seeing images all around me.

*Vision*

“Please don’t!”, yelled a girl

“I’m sorry,but it has to be done your not a bad person, and im not going to let someone change that!”

The girl was young about 10 years old with straight black hair, but I couldn’t see her eyes. The girl turned and started running out the door. She was unbelievably fast. The trees around her became a blur. A white light covered all of her body and she collapsed.

*End of Vision*

“What the heck was that “, I said

I couldn’t help,but feel sad. I felt a tear roll down my face. I brushed it off and went to bed only to have restless dreams.

*Skip to the day of the dance*

I woke up and knew classes were cancelled for the day since today was the winter dance. I didn’t really know what to do so I just walked around the halls.

“Lucy!!, were having an early lunch so we can start getting ready”, saidLena

I turned around and sawLenaa few yards away from me.

“Yea, im coming”, I said in a daze

For lunch I had a salad with my daily tomato juice.

“Im like so excited for the dance!”, said one ofLena’s friends

“ I know me too!!”, yelpedLena

I just stared in a daze because my own flurry of emotions were driving me nuts!!!

When we finished lunch we all went and got ready. I first curled my hair to perfection. Its black bouncy curls were super cute! I put some simple make up on. When I put  my dress on it looked even better than in the store. Lastly I put on my sparkly silver heels. I looked at the clock 6:57! Ash was coming to pick me up at 7:00. I grabbed my clutch and gave my self a last look before I heard a knock on the door.

“It’s me”, said Ash

I opened my door and saw him in a black tux. God he looked yummy. (no im not a cannibal)

His mouth dropped open when he saw me.

“Do I look that bad?”, I asked

“NO!!! not at all!!!!”, said Ash

“ Oh goodie” , I said

Ash’s face suddenly started getting really red. He pulls something out of his pocket.

“I-I got you a present, you know since you’re my date and stuff”, said Ash with his face super red. I couldn’t help but think it was cute. While I was spacing out Ash had gotten got his arms around my neck.

Was he going to kiss me!!?, I thought

Then I feel a cold chain on my neck. I looked and it was a small silver locket.

“Don’t open this until June 8th”, said Ash

“How come?”, I asked

“Because that’s the day of my birthday”, said Ash

“Oh”, I said with a smile

Ash and I walked out of my room holding hands and headed to the gym where the dance was going to be held.

We were at the doors and were about to open them when I noticed something really weird. Instead of hearing music blasting and noise all I heard was silence.

________________________________________________________________________

I know short chapter:(BUT! i wasn't planning to write at all so be happy PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENTHA ND VOTE, AND YES IM TALKING TO YOU THE ONE THAT DOSEN'T VOTE( if you vote please don't regard this comment) now go vote and make this world a better place!