Chapter 18:Running

Hey everyone, im sorry i havn't updated as soon as i would like to i would just like to  let you know i am going to keep this story going. Please vote,  i don't want to become one of those people that wont update if not a certain number of people vote. So please vote, or else i will have to make you guys vote a certain number for me to update a new chapter! ;)

“DON’T MOVE!”, yelled the guard

And I wasn’t going to move away I was going to move towards him.

“What are you doing?!”, yelled the guard

“Oh nothing really just getting ready to kill you!”, I screamed

Before he even had time to react I grabbed his head and crushed it under my hands. My hands were completely bloody, I licked them clean.

“Let’s go!” , yelled at Chris

We started running, he was really slow though.

“Get on my back!”, I yelled

“Miss,but that is improper”, said Chris

“So you think getting killed is proper then?”, I said sarcastically

“Fine mam”, said Chris

I was giving Chris a piggy back ride and running at full speed into the thick woods the castle was surrounded by. I tried to smell my way around, but I was lost. All I did know for sure was that I had to keep running no matter what, and if I stopped I wouldn’t live to see another sunrise for sure. I heard running behind me. Crap they already caught up to us I thought.

“Hold on tight!”, I screamed

“Whaaat!!!!!!!”, yelled Chris before I was jumping off a cliff into a fast moving river.

We were free falling and I hugged Chris so the impact wasn’t hard on him. When I felt the water make contact with my skin I started shivering.The current was strong and was pulling us. I held onto a rock. I heard screams above me. I waited until they died down to move.

“Are you okay”, I asked Chris

“If by okay you mean freaked out and getting hypothermia then yea I’m okay!” , said Chris sarcastically

“Don’t worry kid ill get us to safety”, I said

I swam with Chris on my back to a river bank. It was all woods, so it would be easier to hide here, sadly that meant we were hopelessly lost.

“Do you know where we are”, I asked

“We are somewhere in the north woods of the castle grounds, but if we start moving during the night we will have an advantage over them. If we continue north until sunrise we will most likely get out of the castle grounds.”, said Chris

“Let’s start walking then”, I said

Chris’s POV

She was beautiful, to say the least, She was also brave, and caring. I know better than to fall in love with a vampire, they are usually despicable, merciless creatures. But she was just the opposite.  I didn’t even know her name and she freed me from that prison. We were walking in the woods to get out of the castle grounds. In the moonlight I couldn’t help, but see her beautiful eyes  shining.

“What’s your name?”, I asked

“It’s.. Lucy”, she said

We kept walking, and I was about right by the time sunrise came we were at least 5 miles out of the castle grounds After hours  of walking and walking we finally see a farm. We knock on the door and finally get in. The people living there didn’t question us or as us what happened they even fed us, but of course Lucy wasn’t really hungry.

“Could I borrow your phone?”, asked Lucy

“Yes of course”, said the farmers wife

I heard Lucy talking to someone, but I decided not to pay attention.

“Well thank you were going to keep walking to the nearest town”, said Lucy

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay the night”, asked the farmers wife

“Yes were sure”, said Lucy

When we left the farmers house it was starting to drizzle and it was very cloudy. We kept walking in silence, it was about noon when Lucy asked if we could take a brake. We were under a pine tree when it really started pouring. Lighting started flashing in the night sky. I turned to see Lucy and she was curled into a little ball ,and rocking back and forth.

“Are you okay?”, I asked

“Y-yea”, she said trembling

Loud thunder bellows in the sky, and the next thing I know Lucy is hugging me and crying.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, you’re afraid of thunder! I saw you kill a vampire with ease,but your afraid of thunder!”, I said astonished

“Shut up, it’s not my fault!”,  said Lucy in between sobs

“It’s  okay don’t worry”, I said while patting her on the back, we both eventually fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Comment please!! Im sorry its a short chapter im going to upload another one soon don't worry