Chapter 25: It's a Date

Ok just to tell you guys I had super writers block for this chappie!! It was really a boring chapter for me to write at least. But do not worry because from here on the story is going to get dramatic,chaotic,and I will leave the last part for you guys to guess!! Please comment and tell me your opinion of my story so far. Even if you think its boring or stupid or amazing!You choose

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> photo of Jinx now available

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!! You know you want to

FAN!!!!!!!! Please ;)

________________________________________________________________________

1 Day left

 I woke up with the same dread I fell asleep to. Well it won’t help to be negative so let’s think positive I thought to myself. I took a quick shower and ate breakfast. I made sure to compliment the VSC chef. I walked down to my class a little early as I did not even want to be a tiny but close to being late. I sat on my desk and checked my messages on my phone for the one-hundredth time that morning. Classes seemed to drone on and on and on. I wasn’t just bored I mean I was nervous for after lunch!

“So Lucy when is our test?” my 4th period teacher said while looking down at me. I was to distracted to notice.

“Uhhhh 3 years from now?” I said trying to be funny, and it worked the whole class started cracking up.

“Very funny,but no its 2 days from now, and I would like to see you after class.” My teacher said while pushing her glasses up with her finger. I slouched down in my seat. This was so not my day.

                                                        ****

After a scolding from my teacher saying how I have been out of it lately. I was finally able to leave and lunch was just starting. I was really stressed out so I didn’t eat anything except my tomato juice. I was walking back to the VSC headquarters remembering everything that had happened. It had already been 9 months since I started coming to this school. I was so adapted already.The image of Hallie when she was little suddenly popped into my head. I stopped. A traitor tear streamed down my face, I shook a little. Damn it I thought why can’t I save her,why can’t I protect her!? It was so painful to think of all the memories that I had of her and I being happy.Sadly that was all they were going to be.

Memories.

I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath and kept walking to the headquarters.Lena,Ty and Jinx were all sitting there quietly eating. I didn’t see Ash though. My stomach turned into one big knot.

“Where is he?” I askedLena. She looked up knowing of who I was talking about.

“He’s waiting for you out in the garden” she said with a faint smile.

“Thanks” I said while walking to the garden.There I saw him looking so beautiful.Who knew I was about to loose him. What did I do wrong? These thoughts haunted my mind.

“Hey” Ash said while looking calm.

“Hey,so you wanted to talk to me?” I said trying to be equally as calm.

“Oh yea,umm I just wanted to see if you wanted to,you know um go on a date?” Ash said with a hint of blush on his cheeks.All this time I had been freaking out thinking he was going to dump me and all he was going to do was ask me out?!i thought.I was a little dumbfounded and noticed that Ash was waiting for my response.

“Yea ill go on a date with you” I said smiling like an idiot.

“Do you want to go tomorrow? Ash asked me while wiggling his eyebrows( I have absolutely no clue why!?)

“Ye-wait no I can’t” I said making a pouty face” Im hanging out with Jinx tomorrow”

Ash looked shocked.

“You’re hanging out with Jinx?” Ash said with his mouth practically on the floor

“Hahahahaha tell me how that goes”Ash said while getting up to leave.”We will do it this Saturday then?” he said while staring at me with those intense green eyes.

“Yea for sure” And with that Ash was gone and I was left alone to sit in the garden.

                                                                  *****

The rest of the day passed by in a blur and I was grateful. Classes were starting to get tougher and more stressful. When I was finally finished my homework it was 11:00. I was exhausted and tense and my back hurt from sitting all day.I decided it would be a smart idea to take a quick shower.I got in letting the warm water un-tense my muscles. I breathed in and let it out slowly just like those yoga teachers say to do when your stressed.I got out and put my pj’s on. I made sure to dry my hair as much as possible,because I did not want to have a hornets nest of a hair in my head tomorrow morning. I got into bed and felt peaceful for once. I had nightmares when I fell asleep,but not your typical nightmare. I was actually being chased by algebraic equations begging me to solve them.The last thought I had before falling asleep was”schools really taking a toll on me” Who knew what was awaiting for me the next day. Because I for sure never saw it coming.

Like I said boring and short!(what a horrible combo!! ahh! chapter I know hahaha ill see you next chapter with surprises and new twists!-chocolatemuffin