Part-1

AUTHOR'S NOTE

THIS STORY IS A  #FAN FICTION OF #SADDAHAQ A YOUTH SHOW OF #CHANNEL-V INDIA. HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY READING IT. 

THERE MAY BE SOME TYPOS OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THE STORY AS I SOMETIMES TYPE THEM FROM MY PHONE. KINDLY COMMENT AT THE MISTAKE ITSELF OR AT THE END OF THAT PARTICULAR CHAPTER, SO THAT I COULD CORRECT THEM! ELSE, JUST IGNORE THEM AND GO ON. I'LL PROOF READ THE STORY WHEN I FIND SUFFICIENT TIME. 

I'M VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT ALL MY WORKS SO, DARE YOUPLAGIARIZE OR COPY MY STORY OR IT'S CONTENT. EXTEND YOUR SUPPORT BY VOTES AND COMMENTS. 

SPECIAL REQUEST AND TOKEN OF GRATITUDE

 THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT. THIS STORY HAS ENTERED THE LONG LIST OF THE #YOURSTORYINDIA COMPETITION IN THE #FAN FICTION GENRE. I HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST FROM YOU ALL NOW, PLEASE DO VOTE ON THIS FIRST CHAPTER OF THE STORY, TAG YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARE THE STORY TO IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINING THE COMPETITION.

I OWE YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. IT'S YOUR SUPPORT THAT MADE THE STORY CROSS ITS FIRST LEVEL IN THE COMPETITION. I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS STORY TO ALL MY READERS OUT THERE, AS A TOKEN OF GRATITUDE.

MUCH LOVE,

#AMRITA

ENOUGH OF MY REQUEST AND GRATITUDE RANTING, ENJOY THE STORY NOW! 

It's a usual day. Sanyu got up and was getting ready for her jog...(S un tho jara waqt hei kya.. so gayi raat jake din he ab jaag utha...aawaje bhi teri he angadaayiya...wake up sid ... ) started buzzing on her phone.

Sanyu is wearing her shoes.. she got up and picked up the phone. it's flashing.... Kaustu...

" Hello kaustu," she said answering the call.

" Hey, sanyu... guess what! Today I have something surprising for you. I'll meet you in the park ... come soon." Kaustu said it in one go and cut the phone...

"This girl will never change... uff! "Sanyu thought, with a chuckle on her face.

She went towards her dog ...oops! no no it is " The Snipper."

Snipper is a royally treated dog of Sanyu and she loves it a lot.

"ooh...my baby... come now, let's go to the park," she said caressing it gently.

Meanwhile in the park, Kaustuki is already waiting for Sanyu. Sanyu went there and met her.

" Hai kaustu." Sanyu greeted her best friend.

"Heya, Sanyu here is the surprise!" Kaustuki said waving the two tickets in the air.

" What? " Sanyu asked, not really surprised.

"Tickets for today's play," Kaustu said in merriment.

"Uff..not again," Sanyu hushed making a poker face.

'This girl sometimes acts weird. I mean who watches the damn boring Romeo and Juliet play for 3 days in a row. I know fans are crazy but she's really a bit more than a fan.' Sanyu thought in her mind but faked a smile.

"Please, don't say no Sanyu. Trust me, it's the last time in this week. please, pretty please"Kaustu asked with a pout...

"Do I have another option? " Sanyu asked sarcastically, cocking her eyebrows.

"Nopes. Just for one last time!" She pleaded.

'Its gonna be the same... She watches it with utmost interest as if she's one among the cast and her entire life depends on that damn good show. Huh! Those tears at the end, I think I need to take an extra hanky for her. I'll just put on the earphones and sleep till the end.' Sanyu thought and finally faked a smile and said "yes" to Kaustuki.

Kaustu was overjoyed. Sanyu and Kaustu were jogging. Snipper ran for some time and was sitting on the bench. After all, it is Sanyu's lazy baby. After some time, Kaustu left and Sanyu was continuing her jog. As it's early in the morning, sun rays are crawling a bit by now. She felt as if someone was following her. She looked back and found no one so, she continued her jog.

Later, she heard a "click" so, she looked around and this time, she was pretty sure it's a picture capturing sound from a cam. She searched her surroundings and saw an old man taking pics of birds. Her lips curved into a smile on seeing him.

Sanyukta love's photography. She went back to her memories when she used to enjoy with her family, taking their group photos and her daddy appreciating her photography skills.

Finally, she went back to Snipper, took her water bottle and started drinking the water. Just then, she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned back but, found no one.

As soon as she turned her face towards Snipper, someone dragged her towards a tree covering her mouth with a piece of cloth. She tried hard to get out of the tight grip but, all her might went in vain. All that she could see is a tattoo inked as "RD" on the wrist of the hand which was closing her mouth.