Part 25

Yoyo somehow managed to call RD

"Hello ... Aaah... RD Sanyu..sanyu." he muttered subconsciously and fell down.

RD immediately rushed to the building and took him to the hospital and admitted him ... Meanwhile, Sameer took Sanyu to her home and locked her in a room ... just then Vardhan and Parth came there.

"Hello sir, I'm the one who called you ..." Sameer greeted them.

"yes, Mr. Sameer. So tell me, why did you call us?" Vardhaan asked.

"RD is the real culprit sir. He killed Sanyu." Sameer blurted out.

Oh... how do you know?" Vardhan asked.

"He kidnapped her sir and later he ran away with her and killed her somewhere in the jungle ... " Sameer added.

"Do you have any proof?" Vardhaan cross-questioned.

"RD called Sanyu's aunt and uncle and demanded some money ... when they refused to pay he said that he will kill Sanyu. " Sameer said acting innocent.

"So, Mr. Rajpal and Mrs. Rajpal you got the call from RD right?" Vardhaan asked the couple, standing there.

"Yes sir," they said in unison.

"When?" Vardhaan asked.

"Yesterday," They said.

"Then why didn't you people inform us?" Vardhan demanded.

"He asked us not to tell anyone. if we say anything he would kill Sanyu" They managed to speak.

"Hmm... then, why didn't you give him the demanded amount of money?" Vardhan questioned.

"we don't have any powers to access the money accounts, sir," Rajpal answered.

"As long as Sanyu is alive, she will be the only heir ... " Mrs. Rajpal said and bit her lip

"Oh.. interesting...very interesting ... so now she is no more right? So who will get the property?" Vardhan mumbled casually.

"Sir, Sameer married Sanyu so he will be the heir ..." Rajpal muttered.

"What?As far as I know, Sanyukta Aggarwal is single." Vardhan asked amused.

"Actually, Sanyu and Sameer are childhood friends sir, and Sanyu loved Sameer very much so she married Sameer a few weeks back and was about to inform their marriage after her exams ..." Mrs. Rajpal narrated a story.

"What is the necessity to marry him so soon?" Vardhan was completely puzzled.

"Sir, Actually, I was about to leave to London so we married in a temple," Sameer spoke.

"You could have married after your return right?" Vardhan mumbled.

"Yes, sir. Even I said the same but, Sanyu didn't listen to me. she was so eager to marry me that day itself. You know, I could never hurt her feelings so we married in the temple without informing others. Only uncle and aunt came there ..." Sameer said with fake gloom in his face.

"Hmm... okay then how do you know that Sanyu is no more?" Vardhan asked calmly.

"Sir, RD is my brother. He killed our own father as he wrote his will against him ... he never liked me ... when Sanyu came into my life, he threatened me that he would kill her ... I didn't take his words seriously but now he killed her " he said with fake tears...

"So you are sure that Sanyu was killed ... " Vardhan asked, maintaining his composure.

"Sir, see this," he said showing Sanyu's Dupatta and her earring ...

"He sent me these in a parcel and this note too..." Sameer said.

"Read the note ... " Vardhan demanded.

" Sameer you took everything from me. now I'm taking away your happiness from you. Your Sanyu is no more and you can never find her ashes even ... so keep these things in her memory." Sameer read the note loudly.

"So Mr. Sameer do you want to say anything else?" Vardhaan asked for one final time.

"I lost my Sanyu. I could never get back my happiness. I want the culprit to be punished. just arrest RD that's it. Nothing else is needed for me sir" he said sobbing ...

Just then RD enters ...