Part 26

"Sir... Look at him, how dare he is to come here? Arrest him now..." Sameer yelled seeing RD.

"Yeah, arrest him Parth." Vardhan muttered and Parth handcuffed Sameer ...

"What is this? You have to arrest him not me." Sameer yelled and Vardhan slapped Sameer on his cheek ....

"What do you think of yourself ? how could you think that we will believe all your cock and bull stories." Vardhan raged and RD came there and gave another slap ...

"You idiot ... how could you even think of my Sanyu? I've spared your mistakes many times. Now I'm here to end your chapter ... " RD spoke with bubbled anger.

Vardhan stopped RD and said,"Control yourself Randhir ... he will be punished by the court of law."

"Take him away ... and take Mr. and Mrs. Rajpal too," Parth spoke to the guards, who entered the scene just then.

Sameer and sanyu's uncle and aunt were arrested and were taken away ... Meanwhile, Vidhushi came out of the room along with Sanyu ...RD and Sanyu rushed towards one another and hugged each other and Sanyu started sobbing.

"Shhhh... don't worry. I'm here and we are safe and sound..." RD said nibbling her hair ...

"Where is Sameer?" Sanyu asked.

"Maybe on his way to jail," Vidhushi said with a smirk ...

"Oh...but how?" Sanyu asked amusingly.

"I'll tell you Ms. Sanyukta," Vardhan spoke.

"Who are you?" Sanyu asked eying him.

"Well, I'm Vardhan Suryavanshi, special officer- Crime branch." Vardhan introduced.

"Oh... hello sir ..." Sanyu acknowledged him with a smile.

"Actually, RD came to me and told the entire story but he doesn't have the required proofs except The address and name of Sameer from the drug stores ... later the old man confessed that Sameer is the real culprit and reason for RD's father's death .. (The old man is RD's Grandfather ) and then we followed every move of Sameer ... RD supported us and we confirmed Sameer as the real culprit when he himself ordered the parcel from the local courier office... all the phone calls were tapped from day 1 but he bluffed about the threatening calls too ... and we have seen him taking you from the building too. Sameer fell into his own pit, least does he know that this building is completely under our surveillance." Vardhan explained.

"Even I came from the balcony with the support of RD Sanyu," said Vidhushi.

"Thank you so much sir..." said Sanyu.

"Good luck Sanyukta. Now that all the black clouds were passed, I wish you have a cheerful life ahead." Vardhan wished with a smirk.

"Thank you, sir ..." Sanyu smiled.

"Actually, I have to thank you young man ... your support is indeed an asset. We could seize the real culprit finally and yeah, your pair looks good... have a happy life ..." Vardhan said tapping RD's shoulder.

Soon Vardhan and Parth went away leaving them ...

"Yoyo... How is he?" Sanyu yelled at once.

"He is fine... he is in the hospital ... " replied Vidhushi.

"Someone should be there with him in the hospital. We will go there Rannu." Sanyu muttered.

"I'll go Sanyu ... you guys have some private time," Vidhushi said with a wink ... Sanyu hugged Vidhushi ...

"I'm sorry Sanyu I really like RD but I'm just a good friend for him ... I don't know that you are his Childhood pal and her lover now ..." she said genuinely with a smirk ...Sanyu blushed and said bye to vidhushi and left them ...

Later, RD and Sanyu sat on the couch...

"So..." RD asked.

"I was wondering if your robberies come into the limelight?" Sanyu said thoughtfully.

"They won't," RD muttered with a smirk.

"Why so?" Sanyu asked twitching her nose.

"Because they are all the black money and can't be reported," RD said assuringly.

"Intelligent Hawk you are," Sanyu said smiling.

"So finally, happy ending right?" RD said pecking her cheek

" Actually, it's the happy beginning Mr. HAWK ... " she said shuffling his hair ...

"Oh... yeah! Finally, my DOVE is completely mine ..." he said hugging her.

Sanyu showed the wooden locket and asked him to tie it around her neck and RD took it and did the same, hugging her from the back ...